Contributor

Looking for a good neck firming cream

Can anyone help?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a good neck firming cream

Hello @sweetP  I love neck creams!!  I just purchased today on Evine Live the Michael Todd neck and face cream.  The clinical pictures showed great firming action. I also like Dr.Denese's neck cream and the Bare Minerals neck cream and Skinn's neck cream.  I rotate my neck creams using different ones at different times and apply them daily about 3 times a day. I have to say that my neck is pretty nice for 60. No lines or sagging.... I also use sunscreen daily on my face and neck. That is very important 365 days a year whenever you go out sun or no sun.   Have a wonderful day!

Respected Contributor

Liked Neck Envy by Clientele which QVC used to sell.  You can find it on line.  

Valued Contributor

I have been using Josie Marans Honey Divine Drip. I love the way it feels and moisturizes. I dont have any neck issues so cant speak for if it works. I also tried Perricone's neck cream and liked it. The worst I tried was Dr. Denese- it was very sticky. Stickiness is the worse on the neck, you feel it everytime you turn your head. I think it's importatnt to find a neck cream with a texture you like

Honored Contributor

I've had positive results with Dr. Denese MD 33 Neck Cream, M. Asam Vino Gold Neck & Dec Cream, and am currently experimenting with Skinn BotaniLift Neck Corrector Cream.  Whatever I happen to be using, I always apply Skinn's Neck Amour over it as an overnight mask.  

Honored Contributor

Nectifirm by Revision, it is a little pricey, get it cheaper on ebay.

Valued Contributor

Just my experience, but tried Skinn Chin-Up (redensify - the yellow one) and at first it was working very well, but now, not so much.  

I still want to try Skinn Chin-Up firming (blue) to make sure I don't pass on something that may work better.

Honored Contributor

@seehorse wrote:

Just my experience, but tried Skinn Chin-Up (redensify - the yellow one) and at first it was working very well, but now, not so much.  

I still want to try Skinn Chin-Up firming (blue) to make sure I don't pass on something that may work better.

I use the blue one, @seehorse, and like it more than the yellow.  I consider it more of a treatment, like a serum, though, and not really a neck cream per se.  For me, it goes on first, concentrating on the jaw & chin area, and then a neck cream over it.  

Honored Contributor

Dimitri says to use both , use the friming one during day and other one at night, I get the colors mixed up, sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had good results with Dr. Denese Wrinkle Defense for the neck. I'm in the 50++ and holding range and I actually see a difference with this product.