Frequent Contributor

Looking for a good neck cream and help with marionette lines on face

Any suggestions on a good neck cream? I also need help with these darn marionette lines! hate them!  I am 59 

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a good neck cream and help with marionette lines on face

[ Edited ]

@tiggeerrific5

I have been using SKINN Neck Amour for about three nights.

It does work right away for neck and decollette areas.

My issue with it is the scent... contemplating whether to continue or send back.

For me, even needing to use a neck cream has just come into my "radar!"

Marionette lines may be helped by Strivectin AR night, which contains niacinamide..

This ingredient causes me to break out (on arms/face) unless I use it on areas (such as top of cheeks) that do not contain a lush blood supply... (I am guessing at this).

More later if I can think of the various products that I use/have tried.HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Frequent Contributor

Thank You for your suggestions I will check those out

Honored Contributor

I have MAJOR SAG, but to my surprise, I think I'm seeing a difference after using Argon Oil followed by OOO Regenerist Night Serum.

I've only been using it after showering, but I think I'll amp up to twice a day and see what happens.

My lines are NOT vanishing, but they DO appear to be softening.

I am MUCH older than you, however.

Honored Contributor

@violann

O/T:  I don't know why but suddenly I am curious if "old friends" posters are still here ... possibly with new names.

Changed my sign-off to show what appears (from Google search) to be my total postings before 2009.

I am going to start a discussion in Community Chat... please post if this interests you...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I like Perricone's Sub-D and StriVectin's neck cream. Am experimenting right now to see which one does the most for my neck.

Trusted Contributor

I also like the Strivectin and the Dr. Perricone Sub-D. Both seem to work for me. I alternate them after so long.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

I'm 65 and just started using the Skinn Neck Armor about 4 weeks ago. My neck wasn't that bad, but now the skin looks 10 years younger. I do use Suoer Serum from Isomers under it, but I'm very happy with this product. It also works to hydrate the marionette lines, just apply in the creases.

Trusted Contributor

Another vote for Skinn neck amour..it is a pro biotic mask that is last step over any neck treatment...it is fabulous and truly makes a difference in my neck lines (2 mild tree trunk lines horizontally)

I use Chin Up Pro firm and lift for a slight double chin and firming jawline and I add a drop or 2 of Isomers Super Serum to it...Love both! I have a neck cream from Dr Denese in my stash I will try next after I use up this bottle of Chin up...if you have thin, crepey skin, try Skinn Chin Up Pro Redensifying...

I haven't tried Perricone but did try SSC neck cream which has the DMAE in it too and the stinky fish smell is gag worthy (although it does disappate quickly) Good luck in finding your HG neck cream...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Skinn Neck Amour, Revision Neck Cream, Skinn Chin Up. Even Prai is not bad.