Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for a good DS eyebrow pencil

I have tried them all was using Physicians formula but gave IT a try and love it. Tossed all the others and am quite pleased with IT.

Super Contributor

I agree with tarsmom. I have pencils from IT, YBF, LG & more but I keep going back to the red Maybelline blonde pencils. They're sold as a duo for less than $5. Tarsmom didn't say what her haircolor is but I'm red and they're a perfect taupe. I've used this same pencil when I was a blonde and a brunette and it's always worked.

I'm not wasting any more $$ on eyebrow pencils b/c these just work perfectly for me.

Best of luck in your search!!

Valued Contributor

On 7/27/2014 dionline said:

I agree with tarsmom. I have pencils from IT, YBF, LG & more but I keep going back to the red Maybelline blonde pencils. They're sold as a duo for less than $5. Tarsmom didn't say what her haircolor is but I'm red and they're a perfect taupe. I've used this same pencil when I was a blonde and a brunette and it's always worked.

I'm not wasting any more $$ on eyebrow pencils b/c these just work perfectly for me.

Best of luck in your search!!

My haircolor changes yearly Smiley Happy Seriously, I have super dark eyes, when I was young I had very dark brown hair. I have a medium skintone. I now have more of a light brown base with blonde highlights. The Maybelline is a definite repurchase for me. The blonde is really Taupe, not Blonde.

Honored Contributor

I tried rimmel at cvs and it works as good as a more expensive pencil. It's called rimmel professional eye brow pencil. I think it was $4.29. It stays where I put it and doesn't fade.