Honored Contributor

Looking for a dupe of Dermotolica Ultra Calming Face Wash

Dermotoligica is the brand it is a great product but a bit pricey

thanks all 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking for a dupe of Dermotolica Ultra Calming Face Wash

LaRoche Posay Toleriane Dermo Milky Cleanser is a substitute worthy of trying.  However it is $24.  That said if your local Walgreens stocks some prestige brands those products are often included when they have BOGO half off/or free specials, as well as percent off the price sales.  You can also check out Walgreens website for mail order if the brands aren't available in your local store.  It was due to a Walgreens beauty sale event that I tried this cleanser.  It reminds me of the Original Principal Secret cleanser with it's lotion like texture.  

Honored Contributor

@Trix 

Thanks but I think that is going to be too heavy, the Ultra Calming is very light and washes off very easily

@Trix wrote:

LaRoche Posay Toleriane Dermo Milky Cleanser is a substitute worthy of trying.  However it is $24.  That said if your local Walgreens stocks some prestige brands those products are often included when they have BOGO half off/or free specials, as well as percent off the price sales.  You can also check out Walgreens website for mail order if the brands aren't available in your local store.  It was due to a Walgreens beauty sale event that I tried this cleanser.  It reminds me of the Original Principal Secret cleanser with it's lotion like texture.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Did you mean Dermalogica?

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 

Yes.

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

Did you mean Dermalogica?

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox 

Skinskoolbeauty dot com may have some dupes for your consideration. 

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 

thank you 

@butterfly123 wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Skinskoolbeauty dot com may have some dupes for your consideration.