Super Contributor

Looking for a drugstore liquid eyeliner, any suggestions?

Are there any that you ladies really like? Thanks
Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a drugstore liquid eyeliner, any suggestions?

I'm generally not a liquid liner fan nor a black eyeliner fan. But I recently bought a black liquid liner from Target. It's NYC Liquid Liner in pearlized black. It's under $3.00 at Target. It's very easy to "wing" your liner with the brush too, which is what I wanted.

I have been really impressed with all the NYC products I've purchased.

Valued Contributor

Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner-easiest liquid eyeliner I have ever used and lasts all day.

Trusted Contributor

I use NYX's "Collection Chocolate Liquid Brown Liner". It's easy to apply and lasts all day. I think that NYX also makes a black collection but I only use brown eye liner. I stock up during Ulta's BOGO sales, but one tube lasts FOREVER!

Honored Contributor

Without question, Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner & Serum. Easy to apply and the serum feature really works. It usually runs around $11, but PF often goes on sale.

Super Contributor

I was always afraid of liquid liners, but I tried a BE double ended one, the one end has a felt tip (the other is kohl), and it's so easy to use! It's black, and I'd like to try a brown one, so I'm going to look at Target the next time I'm there and see what felt tipped liners they have. I'll definitely look at NYX and Physician's Formula.

Respected Contributor

NYC is the best drugstore I have tried, and it's brush is great!
Honored Contributor

As long as it comes with a very thin application brush, I am happy, I dont care for the ones with felt tips.

Super Contributor

Jordana at Walgreens
Super Contributor

On 4/7/2015 Shelbelle said:

As long as it comes with a very thin application brush, I am happy, I dont care for the ones with felt tips.

Yes, this is the real key. For drugstore brands, my favorites have been Revlon Colorstay Skinny and Almay. Both are in the little ink wells with skinny brushes. I share Shelbelle's distaste for felt tips. (You never get a clean line with those.)