Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a Reasonably Priced Body Butter?

[ Edited ]

@Kabella  Thanks.  All 3 I mentioned are alternatives to expensive bb's.  Each one I mentioned is very nice in it's own way and absorbs quickly and not greasy.  It's something to think about if you want soft skin at a lower price.  Deep Steep has organic ingredients and actually all of them use natural ingredients.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I just started using Deep Steep Argan Oil Hand Wash. It comes in a huge 17.6 oz bottle for $6.95 on their website. It's over $10 on iHerb. I bought 7 bottles plus a body balm to try.

I was using South of France but they changed their formula.

All the Deep Steep Argan oil hand washes have the same ingredients in them except fragrance. The scents are light & not overpowering. Does not dry out my hands.

They have free shipping on $50. They also have 10% off some of their products right now.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1I found Deep Steep products at TJ Maxx. I do like them. I also buy Shea Moisture products at good prices and I really like those too.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@cbrite wrote:

C R I S C O

Not on my body...gross!

It was a bit of humor........I like to laugh ☺️

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know this sounds old fashioned, but my daughter just recently began selling Avon, mainly for the jewelry items that they have. (Lovely and well made)

Avon has some wonderful products actually, and the body butters are wonderful. 

Very reasonably priced products and available on line. 

I used Avon's cream to powder foundation for years and always had compliments on my complexion.  

I also need to add that the Avon Body Butters are much more emoillent than the Perlier and, as much as I enjoy the JM Body Butters, the Avon seems to keep you moisturized longer.   

Honored Contributor

@cbrite  The body butters absorb quickly leaving the skin soft not greasy.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie - thank you for recommending the BBW body creams.  I use these and also BBW's body lotions with shea butter.  All are extremely moisturizing for me and my 70-yr-old skin.  Highly recommend - plus shopping at a BBW store is just fun.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt