Respected Contributor

Re: Looking for Under-eye Concealer and Brightener

The rollerball from garnier is great. Just roll it on your under eye skin before you do your makeup. i can actually see my skin shrink

http://www.garnierusa.com/products/skincare/skin-renew/eye-roller/skin-renew-anti-puff-eye-roller.as...

Trusted Contributor

Another vote for IT Cosmetics undereye corrector.
Respected Contributor

I love Anastasia BH concealer, topped with Maybelline brightener with the sponge on the end. It's the perfect combo to conceal and highlight, and takes no time at all!
Super Contributor

I am currently using BB cancel product first and then a concealer over that .

usually Nars concealer over the BB but I am always open to trying something new.

I have terrible dark circles and bags.

I actually looking for a miracle which doesn't exist!!

I have dry skin too.

And yes, I agree it's always a great day to be a MOUNTAINEER Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'd suggest Mad Hippie Eye Cream or something else with Haloxyl to treat the darkness and Eyeliss for the puffiness. For a cosmetic brightener, Mallys little jar of yellow stuff works well, but you only need a tiny bit. I also like Skinn's Bright Eyes with the wand applicator.
Respected Contributor

Thanks, everyone, for taking the time and trouble to respond with your tips!!! I really appreciate it!! I've gotten some good ideas. You guys are the best! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I recently bought a two-ended tube of IT Cosmetics at Ulta. One end is concealer, and the other is a brightener. I love it! Not sure if Q sells it or not - was a total impulse buy for me!
Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2015 wvumountiefan said: I've been on the hunt also for an under eye concealer. I ordered MAC pro long wear in NC 20 from Nordstrom and it's a hit. One reason I did order from Nordstrom was because of their return policy. I also have dry skin, but I really love it. HTH and good luck! I know it's aggravating!
I JUST RECEIVED MINE IN NC30. I also have very dry skin and recently have developed very dark circles. This particular MAC concealer is not a brightener, but they do make one that is. So far, it feels very dry. They do this to keep it from sinking into skin lines and to keep it from creasing. It reduces the appearance of the dark circles. I will need to apply my full coverage foundation to enhance the the look. I ordered directly from MAC. Free shipping both ways. Nordstrom also offers free shipping, one way. I will be trying product with and without moisturizer to see what happens.
Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Mindy D said:
On 1/24/2015 wvumountiefan said: I've been on the hunt also for an under eye concealer. I ordered MAC pro long wear in NC 20 from Nordstrom and it's a hit. One reason I did order from Nordstrom was because of their return policy. I also have dry skin, but I really love it. HTH and good luck! I know it's aggravating!
I JUST RECEIVED MINE IN NC30. I also have very dry skin and recently have developed very dark circles. This particular MAC concealer is not a brightener, but they do make one that is. So far, it feels very dry. They do this to keep it from sinking into skin lines and to keep it from creasing. It reduces the appearance of the dark circles. I will need to apply my full coverage foundation to enhance the the look. I ordered directly from MAC. Free shipping both ways. Nordstrom also offers free shipping, one way. I will be trying product with and without moisturizer to see what happens.

Nordstrom has free shipping and free returns.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Serious Skincare's C Eye which is a gel consistency and I also really like the CC Cream Eye which is not only a concealer but also helps with darkness and puffiness as well. I have dark circles from allergies and hereditary so I need all the help I can get! My favorite concealer though is Mac's Prolong Wear but I have to use the SSC CC Cream Eye a few times a week just to keep on top of the darkness.