Looking for Suggestions on Men's Scents

Nothing crazy expensive, though, please.  Thanks

Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for Suggestions on Men's Scents

My husband likes anything Calvin Klein - especially Eternity

Honored Contributor

Reasonably priced & sold at various retailers, including Sephora:

A resolutely masculine fragrance born from the sea, the sun, the earth, and the breeze of a Mediterranean island. Transparent, aromatic, and woody in nature Aqua Di Gio Pour Homme is a contemporary expression of masculinity, in an aura of marine notes, fruits, herbs, and woods.

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner.

Notes:
Marine Notes, Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Persimmon, Rosemary, Nasturtium, Jasmine, Amber, Patchouli, Cistus.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love, love Tom Ford fragrances during winter. Not inexpensive, but a little goes a long way & lasts all day/night. My personal fav for women is Black Orchid Heart

Here is his new one for men. Try to get samples to try out a few that appeal to you & him. Body chemistry & dry down is hard to predict so I always try to get samples or the small sized rollerballs

Inspired by an English gentlemen’s club, redolent with spice, this reinvention of a classic fragrance genre fuses creamy tonka bean, vanilla, cocoa, dry fruit accords, and sweet wood sap for a modern, opulent, and almost heady impression.

Notes:
Saffron, Thyme, Mate, White Leather, Suede, Olibanum, Musk*.
Style:
Opulent. Warm. Iconic.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I always buy my dad Calvin Klein Obsession...it is a warm hug inducing scent...I always want to hug him when I smell it...he wears Pi and Joop too...all great scents...Pi is the priciest...also go check out Drakkar Noir! These are all great men's scents but your nose will dictate which you buy...since it is you that must like it Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I like Lacoste in the green box. Essential? Smells awesome. Clean. 

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I always buy my dad Calvin Klein Obsession...it is a warm hug inducing scent...I always want to hug him when I smell it...he wears Pi and Joop too...all great scents...Pi is the priciest...also go check out Drakkar Noir! These are all great men's scents but your nose will dictate which you buy...since it is you that must like it Woman Happy

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Geir by Geir Ness. My hubby was using Polo for years. Then, we were in Epcot at the Norway pavilion, and Geir Ness was there in person. We took one whiff of his men's scent and loved it. My husband only wears Geir now. You can get it at fragrancenet.com or any department store, even at Amazon.

Regular Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

I like Lacoste in the green box. Essential? Smells awesome. Clean. 

This is my 20 yr old son's favorite.  My husband wears Eternity.  Both smell really nice and don't give me a migraine.