Esteemed Contributor

Looking for Brick shade lipstick

can anyone suggest a good Brick Red/brown shade ?  I'm tired of all the nudes I've been wearing from summer.   I had my stylist put a gloss on my hair as my highlights got so light from the summer and now my shade is like a rose gold ,  really like it ,  but need a deeper shade lip color and feel  that would be good for my coloring as well.  

Thanks 😺

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for Brick shade lipstick

@Kitty GaloreI so hope to see answers to your question.  I really need to toss every lipstick I currently have -  not one isn't at least a year beyond recommended its use date.  It's sort of sad to do because I know I'd buy the same colors all over again.  Brick red tending to brown is one I want, too.

Honored Contributor

Bobbi Brown has some brick shades in her line. Sometimes you need to swatch them on your hand because they can look different dependent upon the color of your natural lipcolor.

Respected Contributor

Check out the NYX lipsticks online. Lots of bricks but this one looked just right (Fire Brick)....the Butter Lipsticks" are wonderful! ". LOTS of colors too

Image result for nyx butter lipstick brick red

Frequent Contributor

Yes! I have two to suggest that I currently use. Both Revlon Super Lustrous. Rum Raisin and Raisin Rage. Rage has a little more red.
Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore  

Your highlights sound pretty, I think this lip color below would go. But maybe you are looking for a true red. I just bought this brick color ( & the pic below is my house brick) and I'm a true deep brown brunette. 

IMG_2070.JPG

Lined in Jordanna 'tawny'

IMG_2071.JPG

Revlon colorstay in Ultimate Suede purchased at Rite Aid. Not sure what color brick you were looking for -IMG_2072.JPG

⚓️
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This one by wet n wild:

download (1).jpg

23d37b52-d058-44d7-9065-7a36be47af761530165657529-Wet-n-Wild-Cinnamon-Spice-MegaLast-Lip-Colour-8631530165657488-1.jpg

31jAGDk9jKL.jpg

Very affordable, around $4, it's top-rated and it stays on for a very long time.

@Kitty Galore 

Valued Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

Good morning 

one of my favorite brands of lipstick is KOSAS  

I love Fringe which is a brick /warm red color 

Image result for kosas fringe swatch

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore @Trinity11The best Bobbi Brown brick red is called Burnt Red in the original formula. 

Trusted Contributor

I like Burts Bees matte lip crayon in Redwood Forest.