Honored Contributor

Looking For a Hair Masque That Adds SHINEI

I've had several pacs of Hi Pro Pac hair masques for years....YEARS!  I finally decided to try one last week that was a brownish copper color package and had the word "shine" on the pkg.  Oh man!  My hair was the shiniest it's ever been and so soft!  I loved it.  Wellll, apparently they no longer make it.  I've looked high and low.  So, I'm in the market to find a masque that excels in shine (and softness).  Either from WM (where I found the Hi Pro Pacs) or Amazon.  I don't suffer from frizz or damage.  It's not overly colored (it's dark brown).  No scalp issues but it is dry.  Any suggestions?  

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking For a Hair Masque That Adds SHINEI

@monicakm  Nexxus has one for all hair types.  I recently purchased a Scalp Scrub from Nexxus which is very nice.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

I've had several pacs of Hi Pro Pac hair masques for years....YEARS!  I finally decided to try one last week that was a brownish copper color package and had the word "shine" on the pkg.  Oh man!  My hair was the shiniest it's ever been and so soft!  I loved it.  Wellll, apparently they no longer make it.  I've looked high and low.  So, I'm in the market to find a masque that excels in shine (and softness).  Either from WM (where I found the Hi Pro Pacs) or Amazon.  I don't suffer from frizz or damage.  It's not overly colored (it's dark brown).  No scalp issues but it is dry.  Any suggestions?  

Thanks

@monicakm   I use Oloplex 3. Not inexpensive, but it's a treatment that bonds/repairs the hair....no fooling around and you you get conditioning and shine. In salons, they typically mix this in w/ color during application. I get mine from Nordstrom (no shipping). You can also purchase a gloss treatment at the drugstore.

Respected Contributor

I use dphue gloss. It comes in hair colors, but they also make a sheer if you just want shine.

Respected Contributor

ORIBE has a Glaze that can be used weekly...I love their products. Expensive, but the best I've ever used. I use the shampoo and conditioner and my is super shiny, soft, silky and smells incredible!!