Honored Contributor

Looking For a GOOD Eyeliner?

I discovered Sephora brand retractable eyeliner pencils when looking for a good navy liner after finishing my Fenty navy liner.  I bought the Sephora brand and liked it better!  With the 20% off for the sale starting next month, they'll be $10.40

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner 15 Slate Sephora Quality, Way-Nice Price Sephora Quality Way-Nice Price

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking For a GOOD Eyeliner?

@monicakm   Are they waterproof?

Respected Contributor

Stila 24 hour waterproof are the only ones that will stay on my oily eyelids for more than 2 hours LOL

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Yes

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl 

I don't wear eyeliner on my upper lids because of my hooded eyes.  I use them in the lower water line and lash area.  I do use a black liner on the upper water line.  

Honored Contributor

I've heard really good things about these eyeliners here and on YT.  May have to try one during the sale.

Esteemed Contributor

These are my absolute favorite! For my brown eyes, again, my absolute favorite is the glitter grey.

Respected Contributor

I will try these out and the colors look interesting.   Just bought a Chanel liner because I loved them long ago.  Am up for trying different ones right now.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

These are pretty good especially for the price.  I'm still trying to find a replacement for the Milk eyeliners which were my absolute favorites.  I only line my waterlines and those lasted longer than any other I've tried, and I've tried a bunch!  I'm hoping the Patrick Ta and a few others in the Sephora sale.