Regular Contributor

Re: Looking For A Makeup Travel Kit Any Suggestions?

Try one of many Trish McEvoy Planners; everything in one place.

Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Super Contributor

I think the big two faced pallets that sephora has for holidays is great. Lots of shadows that are wearable, plus s few pod of color, 2 blushes, bronzer and highlight. Aldo love the Tatte palettes at both Sephora and Ulta. Ultras is great bc it contains blush and removeAble pallets if you aren't looking to take alot with you.
Regular Contributor

I just bought this one for my Thanksgiving travel. it's brand new from Urban Decay. It doesn't have a brush but it has eyeshadows, blush, eyeliner, mascara, and lip color.

Super Contributor

My favorite is Trish McEvoy. She has a TS on HSN every year. This year's set was like this one, except it had 4 brushes included and was $165. If you go on before midnight you can use whatever coupon HSN has at the time. This year it was 15% off. It was worth investing in for me due to traveling. It holds my foundation, and any extras that I use, in the mesh pouch. I never unpack it so I can throw it in my bag and go. I think she has her TS in April.

She has a smaller one called the Petite. You build your own with the colors you like. HERE are more pictures. It holds up to 3 pages. I don't how much extra (foundation, etc.) it will hold, it's 4.75" x 5.5" x 2.5" in size. I haven't seen a Petite that comes with the makeup, but I may have missed it.

Then she has the Deluxe Portable which is almost what you're looking for, but the mascara isn't included.

Honored Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Nascardiva said:

Try one of many Trish McEvoy Planners; everything in one place.

I have kept one for almost 25 years and always travel with it. I have pared down to the smallest one she makes now! It is refillable, so you choose and get exactly what you want.

They are expensive, but over the years it's all I've had to take with me, so I've paid for it many times over. As the shadows are used up, they go to the travel kit! LOL!!

The smallest and next to smallest sizes are perfect for travel. They have a pocked on one side and places for brushed in addition to the "pages" you put in.

Respected Contributor

OP if you haven't bought one yet Nordstroms has a ton of sets/kits/palettes on their website.