Honored Contributor

Re: Looking For A Dark Grey Eyeshadow

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Thank you so much ladies!! I didn't expect so many replies!! I am going to check out all of them!

The one I’ve recommended looks very nice (I use it myself) as either a liner or even a lid or crease eyeshadow.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@cuddlesmama...I am late to the party, but Revlon Colorstay cream eyeshadow comes in a dark grey. I use to go over my liner pencil and it sets it nicely. I think it could work for your purpose-Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmamaI have used Jane Iredale's products for many years. This is called Smoky Grey.  I buy mine at my beauty shop but there are other places that sell her products.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama  Bobbi Brown has a light gray and a med. dark gray (no sparkle).  Also, there is a brown/black shadow with 25% off that looks gray to me.  I was just on their website looking at shadows so that is how I know.  Check it out.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Cargo cosmetics at Ulta has a really good matte gray eyeshadow that I use and love. Can't think of the name of it but there can't be that many gray shadows in the cargo line. It is a separate eyeshadow, not in a palette.