Honored Contributor

Re: Look at Dimitri's January schedule CRAZY!!!!

Crazy doesn't even begin to describe it!

Respected Contributor

Even though that Dimitri is the energizer bunny, I am afraid that he will get burnt out from the demands on Shop. Someone posted a few months ago that he has to come with several new products for every visit. That is just crazy nuts. However, if anyone can do it I suppose Dimitri can.

Super Contributor

I will be looking forward to these shows!!!! I cannot wait to learn more about SKINN from all of you girls and Dimitri!!!! It will be so fun. There are a few of us that will be new and looking for advice and deals on kits so looking forward to the FUN and ENABLING!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I was able to slightly pump the brakes this visit since I read that he was coming back next month. For the first time in my Skinn history I only restocked one product.

Honored Contributor

Its called "making hay while the sun shines." When you're hot, you're hot. Fortunately they have planned in advance and seem to have the inventory to make this possible.

Frequent Contributor

On 12/19/2014 Tricolor said:

Even though that Dimitri is the energizer bunny, I am afraid that he will get burnt out from the demands on Shop. Someone posted a few months ago that he has to come with several new products for every visit. That is just crazy nuts. However, if anyone can do it I suppose Dimitri can.

I really don't know that I like that he is being pushed to continually make new products. Not if/when it pushes out products that you already use and like. The new products seem to be higher priced, too.

CeeCee

Respected Contributor

Shophq doesn't have much going for them. Invicta watches and apparently Skinn cosmetics. So, they go with what sells. Don't worry about Dimitri, I'm sure he isn't opposed to making lots of money....lol

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/19/2014 Chrystaltree said:

Shophq doesn't have much going for them. Invicta watches and apparently Skinn cosmetics. So, they go with what sells. Don't worry about Dimitri, I'm sure he isn't opposed to making lots of money....lol

You never seen Gems En Vogue II, NYC II, Paul Deasey, Passage to Israel, Dallas Prince, etc. etc. They have plenty going for them especially in jewelry sales. They sure have a better selection then QVC that's for sure.

Respected Contributor

On 12/19/2014 CeeCee said:
On 12/19/2014 Tricolor said:

I really don't know that I like that he is being pushed to continually make new products. Not if/when it pushes out products that you already use and like. The new products seem to be higher priced, too.

CeeCee

I dont like the constant push for new either. How much new can you do. And why change the products people already love. The new face regen serum, I cant stand the smell. It has to be the algae or something. Good thing it disappears but to me it is not pleasant at all. I only use these serums because they are in the kits but why change something people loved just the way they are. This serum is definitely not a repurchase for me and if I do get it in a kit, I will donate it. I would love to try the eye regen, never have, but now I hesitate because I am not sure I can take the smell. The thing I would improve if it was me, is the packaging. Very cheap packaging. I dont need fancy packaging and dont want to pay high prices for packaging, but it seems his break after one or two uses and it gets slightly annoying to me but am not overly bothered by it.

I didnt buy anything in his December visit but will be watching in January. I still have a couple of things I would like to try of his and hope he has some good deals.

Super Contributor

On 12/18/2014 MarenSeattle said:

I agree -- too much! I always watch him, too, but this might even cause me to turn the channel. :-)

I never watch him anymore... I am only interested in the TSV if it has the big size AM/PM cleansers and Dermapeel.... however I am always a sucker for the Isomers TSVs