Honored Contributor

Re: Look What CeraVe Has Coming

@Katcat1 

You're right.  I don't buy drugstore anymore but I have most of my life...till I discovered Sephora and then started slowly transitioning to higher end and when Covid hit, I moved to strictly high end.  I've been influenced a couple of times to try a drugstore item.  So what is it you're wondering about?  If you're wondering if I'm buying the CeraVe cleanser, no I'm not.  When I come across a drugstore product I think a lot here will be interested in, I'll share it but that doesn't mean I use it.

Honored Contributor

Oh wow @Iwantcoffee  - that's a great price!.  @Jacie  - maybe a good time to make a purchase?  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I am really liking all the Naturium products I've tried.  You can buy them on Amazon and it's always free shipping.  I ordered Susan's cleansing balm.  In fact, it's  on the patio right now Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee  Yes, I certainly did - 1.3 oz.  I was going to post on it before I saw your post.  The size is way too small for something to cleanse your entire face (and neck).  So while I do use some CeraVe, this is not going to make the cut for me. 

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee Thank you for the heads up! Time to stock up!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee - I didn't notice the size of the jar.  Thanks for pointing it out.  Want to work through current stash of cleansing balms and oils before I buy any more but that is really small.  If it stays that small, I won't be purchasing it.

Valued Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

Been using Clinique Take The Day Off forever. No reason to change at this point. I do use a number of CeraVe products, but have also had a couple of big misses with them too. 

I'll wait for reviews!

@Jacie  Have you seen the Beauty IQ Special Take the Day off? It is 2 for $34.00 free shipping. I ordered it and very pleased. I am a new user to this product.

https://www.qvc.com/Clinique-Take-the-Day-off-Cleansing-Balm-Duo.product.A530601.html?sc=PRODFEED

@Iwantcoffee I have been looking at the beauty steal for the last week and could'nt decide, just ordered it. I have only recently tried Balm's for cleansing my face. I got a sample of Farmacy Balm and really like it, so I am anxious to try the Clinique. 

Honored Contributor

I would try it since I'm happy with Cervave for most of my skin care. I have used balms before but I have a hard time not getting it my hair by my hairline even with a head band. 

I like Estée Lauder's balm but quit buying it since it isn't cruelty free. 

My skin is dry but since I started taking Phytoceramides, my skin started to produce its own oil again.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   All I know is you are missing out with only buying high end.  There are a lot of excellent products at the drug store.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I love this brand for body lotion, my favorite balm to oil face cleanser is the one made by Farmacy.