Valued Contributor

I don't what is up lately but I have struggled to find a liner that doesn't either smear or fade. I've tried waterproof, 24 hour, low end high end, you name it. Even more frustrating is that whatever minuscule product left at the end of the day is nearly impossible to get off. Ugh.

Currently super impressed with the gel liner from Flower Beauty. Easy peasy to apply, lasts and lasts , built in sharpener, easy to remove and inexpensive. I use the bronze on my blue eyes and even the bit of sparkle in it doesn't bother my eyes

Contributor

I am on the constant search for an eyeliner that not only stays on my waterline but also doesn’t transfer on to my contact lenses.  I am currently wearing Milani’s Infinite liquid eyeliner.  It stays all day and doesn’t transfer but I would prefer the ease of a pencil.  I just ordered one off of Amazon by Vasanti.  I saw it on Facebook and it apparently is made for the waterline and tightlining.

Respected Contributor
I really like Bobbi Brown. It's my go to. Good luck!
Respected Contributor

@mintedroseI use IT gel pencil eyeliner. Its excellent for the water line.

Honored Contributor

Bobbi Brown long wear gel and Urban Decay 24/7.

Honored Contributor

@luvasale wrote:

I am on the constant search for an eyeliner that not only stays on my waterline but also doesn’t transfer on to my contact lenses.  I am currently wearing Milani’s Infinite liquid eyeliner.  It stays all day and doesn’t transfer but I would prefer the ease of a pencil.  I just ordered one off of Amazon by Vasanti.  I saw it on Facebook and it apparently is made for the waterline and tightlining.

@luvasale- I didn't know that a liquid liner would work on the waterline.  I'll have to try this out.  As I said in my earlier post, the only one that has any staying power for me on the waterline is IT gel liners, but I still have to touch up.

Contributor

San Antonio Gal. The milani one is the best I have used so far, the brush is thin and small and it dries very quickly.  The Vasanti pencil I bought from Amazon was just ok and it did transfer onto my contacts.