Honored Contributor

Re: Londontown TS HSN April 3

@SilleeMee wrote:
You'll need to enlarge this chart to read it but it contains info about Londontown products offered in the TS except for the LAKUR (polish). Not here, but they also sell top coats and other nail products on londontownusa dot com.

Comparison Chart for Nail Concealer

Thanks @SilleeMee! This chart really helped. I get pedicures but do my own fingernails. Until a few weeks ago they have always been strong and they grew easily (something I inherited from my mom). People couldn't believe they were real. I had a gel manicure once, and I've never had artificial nails of any kind.

About two weeks ago my middle fingernail on both hands started breaking - weird, right? I had to clip the others down and shape them (they have to be the same length). Those same nails are still breaking some; they feel rough and it drives me crazy!

I used to be a devotee of OPI and Essie. Now I use Olive & June a lot. But I go back and forth. Essie has changed formulas and I miss the older one. 

Anyway, I ordered this TSV. I can't wait to try them! It's the first time I watched HSN! It felt strange. I've ordered from them twice in the past, but directly from the site. I can barely keep up with QVC! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Londontown TS HSN April 3

Still 28 if anyone still wants to order