Honored Contributor

Good morning, has anyone tried this line of polish.  I ordered a 3 piece set 2 concealers and a nail file for $20.00 and free shipping on HSN  I received it yesterday.  It is very nice, I think it's probably the best I have used.  I am beginning to watch HSN a lot.  I enjoy their presentations, their pricing and the free shipping, and somtmes you will find a ranodm coupon in your account.  I am very happy with this purchase.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Londontown Nail Concealer

@sunshine 919 Good morning, yes I also ordered this kit and have used it once so far and really like it.  I have had it on for almost a week and I still have no chipping.  I am really happy with it.  You can't beat the price either. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been buying LT polishes for about a year now. I think they are top notch, long lasting and wear like iron. Yes, they cost more than many other brands but since I only need to do my nails maybe once a week or longer, that makes it cost effective for me. I've been buying some of my LT polishes from SleekNail dot com, free shipping, no minimum and lots of them are on sale for about $13 each (reg $20). I also like to go to the LT website and look around at their top-sellers. Their website is easy to see them in groups according to color and type so that's another reason I look around there. Not so much buying there but just to see what's new and selling.

Website LontontownUSA dot com ...shipping is free for over $40 and is $2.95 for any order less than that.

Esteemed Contributor

Last year I purchased Londontown when it was offered on one of the morning show promotional sales. I purched both conditioning products and color polishes. I reviewed my items on their dot com site first and like @SilleeMee, agree the site is very user friendly and I appreciated the many reviews posted there too. I have been very pleased with everything and would repurchase. Their customer service was excellent and very prompt in addressing a duped item and substituted an alternative per my request. I was impressed by how on top, very eager and friendly and quick they were in communication.

👍💅💖 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Good morning, has anyone tried this line of polish.  I ordered a 3 piece set 2 concealers and a nail file for $20.00 and free shipping on HSN  I received it yesterday.  It is very nice, I think it's probably the best I have used.  I am beginning to watch HSN a lot.  I enjoy their presentations, their pricing and the free shipping, and somtmes you will find a ranodm coupon in your account.  I am very happy with this purchase.Smiley Happy

I bought the same. I put one bottle on each hand and I don't see a big difference. I like them but not sure when to use each.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 I purchased the Love at First Mani set which has the #4 Nail Veil. It's a gorgeous sheer nude, or you can use 2-3 thin layers for opacity. 

After doing my mani, I went back to see what else HSN had by Londontown. The concealer set had sold out so I bought another Love set. When I received my order, they sent the concealer set. So now I have it and will use it on my next mani. 

I have to say, the cuticle gel is some of the best I've used. I'm placing an order for more of it and their luxurious hand cream. 

Valued Contributor

@10sluvr you wear them whenever you want. They're a concealer for nail imperfections, like a concealer is for face imperfections. But you don't have to have imperfections to wear it.

A full manicure includes base and top coats. You can use this alone. That's what I was looking for. I used to do only full polish manis, sometimes changing daily, before my house burned. But I'm not quite back 100% yet so I was looking for something easy. I still want my nails done, I'm just not wearing polish like used to.

The nail veil is supposed to be the same but it isn't completely drying for me so I use a top coat with it. That's okay because it's the perfect color I was looking for.

Anyone who has yellowed or stained nails can remove it with the extra fine yellow buffing block from Sally's. Just buff the yellowing/stains off and you're prepped for a manicure. It only has to be done every 3-4 months, if you wear polish everyday.

Honored Contributor

For me the nail concealer doesn't completely cover my nail imperfections (splinter hemorrhages) so I just use their regular lacquer polishes and put on two coats. I think the pink nail concealer changes the the color of the polish you apply on top of it also. 

Respected Contributor

@SnowOwl79 wrote:

@10sluvr you wear them whenever you want. They're a concealer for nail imperfections, like a concealer is for face imperfections. But you don't have to have imperfections to wear it.

A full manicure includes base and top coats. You can use this alone. That's what I was looking for. I used to do only full polish manis, sometimes changing daily, before my house burned. But I'm not quite back 100% yet so I was looking for something easy. I still want my nails done, I'm just not wearing polish like used to.

The nail veil is supposed to be the same but it isn't completely drying for me so I use a top coat with it. That's okay because it's the perfect color I was looking for.

Anyone who has yellowed or stained nails can remove it with the extra fine yellow buffing block from Sally's. Just buff the yellowing/stains off and you're prepped for a manicure. It only has to be done every 3-4 months, if you wear polish everyday.

i don't do anything with my nails, so i just wanted something that would look "finished" when i do go out.

HSN is having 5 ez pays and free shipping today, so i got the londontown #4, that has a little more color, but still neutral.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee to get the #4 Nail Veil opaque, I used three thin coats. That's also what I use for the majority of polish, I love the look of it. If it's a darker color, I sometimes use use two medium coats. I haven't tried the concealer yet but from watching the presentation, it looks like it'll take three coats for complete coverage. 

I didn't know they used the concealers as a topper. Makes sense though, I had some toppers that changed the polish colors. I  think I had some of everything. I sure do miss my collection.