Valued Contributor

Londontown Love at First Mani Set

[ Edited ]

Item #832-184

I was looking for a nude and tried two by OPI but hated the shades. When searching online I saw the Nail Veil. I looked up their line and found this set on HSN. 

The #4 Veil is the perfect shade for me. It didn't dry very well so I did use a top coat by butter LONDON. This is day 10 and I got my first chip last night.

My cuticle was inflamed when I received this set. I used the cuticle gel and got immediate relief, all better next day. I'm not fond of the pen style, it takes a lot of turning to get product out.

Two grit file, purse size. Haven't opened the hand cream but I expect it to be nice. This set is a steal at $25Screenshot_20230201-144929_Chrome.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Londontown Love at First Mani Set

@SnowOwl79 That is a great price.  I ordered the weekly special they had last week and received it a few days ago.  I am thrilled with it.  I just love the nail file and the colors are so pretty and natural.  

Londontown 3-Piece Illuminating Nail Concealer Duo and Glass Nail File

Valued Contributor

@Pecky after I got this set, and got my mani done, I went back to see what else they had and that set was sold out. I just missed it. I'll be watching this line. I have a polish called Lady Luck from the small beauty box. I'm going to do a pedi with it.

Respected Contributor

I love Londontown products.  I ordered the set  @Pecky got with the 2 nail illuminations and file for the second time as I use them all the time when I'm not wearing a colored polish.  Enjoy your find.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I get some of my LT polishes from SleekNail dot com. Free shipping, no minimum and most of the ones I've bought cost around $16 each...some less.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@SnowOwl79 That is a great price.  I ordered the weekly special they had last week and received it a few days ago.  I am thrilled with it.  I just love the nail file and the colors are so pretty and natural.  

Londontown 3-Piece Illuminating Nail Concealer Duo and Glass Nail File

@Pecky I ordered this also.  The price was $20 for the whole set with free shipping. 

I had a $15 coupon/Kash that I used.  

I feel like I got a great deal!

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee  HSN has some great prices on Londontown with free shipping.  The set I purchased was $20.  I wish I had ordered two sets.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the recommendation. Off to check it out!

BTW, Topcashback had 12% rebate if you purchase through their site so you can save a couple of dollars too plus there's free shipping!

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee For now I'm not getting very many colors, just the nudes in a treatment formula if I can find it. But, I do want to get some of those wraps they have. Thanks for the tip.

That Londontown cuticle gel is great, I need it in a bottle. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SnowOwl79 

The last bottle of LT polish I got from Sleek Nail was $12.80. Not bad! 

"Peach Please"

Peach Please | Pink Nail Polish | LONDONTOWN lakur