Trusted Contributor
I saw Ulta's 21 days of beauty has London Butter nail polish 2 for $15 on 9/13. They are normally $15 each. There are some really pretty colors, not that I need any more polish, lol. I am pretty hard on my nails so something that does not chip too easily is a must. Anybody use and like? Or anyone use and not like?
Frequent Contributor

Re: London Butter nail polish

Ooh, I will have to check that out! I recently received British Racing Green and I love the color. I did find it miles ahead of Deborah Lipman in terms of chip-ability, but I only left it on for a couple of days.

Respected Contributor

They are beautiful polishes but my experience has been they chip easily. However, I have not yet tried them with Revlon Gel Envy topcoat. I am having greatly increased mani longevity with this topcoat.
Trusted Contributor

Ok I just realized I typed the name backwards! Should read Butter London. Anyone who wants to laugh, well feel free!
Contributor

Beautiful colors, terrible wear. I bought some of these at TJ Maxx because the colors were so amazing. Worst polish I've ever tried. My two teenagers also used and the polish chipped right away. Did not even last a day. We were so disappointed Smiley Sad(
Honored Contributor

On 9/8/2014 chick b said:

Ooh, I will have to check that out! I recently received British Racing Green and I love the color. I did find it miles ahead of Deborah Lipman in terms of chip-ability, but I only left it on for a couple of days.

chick, that is one of my favorite colors! i like using it in the fall on my toes. butter london is probably one of my top 3 brands. i usually buy it via their website. make sure to sign up there for special offers. i also love zoya and opi.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I have it and I have no wear problems witht the shades I have - I top it with Seche Vite usually - its pretty longwearing for me. 5 days

Super Contributor

Chipping isn't such a problem if you use a proper top coat.

Super Contributor

It's one of my favorite polishes. Everyone is different when it comes to wear time. Some formulas and brands work better for some than others. I get great wear with Butter London. A good top coat helps. Bonder by Orly is a top selling base coat. I change polish often so I don't always wear base but Bonder does seem to work well for me when I do wear one. Since I have polish on most of the time I do get some staining, and it seems to me like it gets "slick" and polish doesn't adhere like it should. I use a sanding block every two or three months to remove that layer and get better wear. The yellow block has the finest grit that I could find and it does exactly what I need without taking my nail off.

Honored Contributor

On 9/9/2014 hopeQ1 said:

Chipping isn't such a problem if you use a proper top coat.

I find this to be true.

I have great luck with Vinylux top coat on any of my polishes.

butterLONDON Yummy Mummy and All Hail the Queen to be my favorites.