Honored Contributor

A young woman in our fair city invented a lipstick which has been included in the gift bags at the Academy Awards the past couple of years.

She just announced that she has finalized a deal with QVC.  It's  a clear lipstick containing gold flecks and with a tiny flower at the base of the lipstick.  It changes color with each person but looked pink on a model.  It'll  sell for $22.

Tom Ford has just come out with a copycat product which will sell for $55.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Local Woman Finds Success

@Kachina624 wrote:

A young woman in our fair city invented a lipstick which has been included in the gift bags at the Academy Awards the past couple of years.

She just announced that she has finalized a deal with QVC.  It's  a clear lipstick containing gold flecks and with a tiny flower at the base of the lipstick.  It changes color with each person but looked pink on a model.  It'll  sell for $22.

Tom Ford has just come out with a copycat product which will sell for $55.

HSN has been selling a product like that for years. I don't know who sells it, but this is nothing new.

Respected Contributor

If it is the Flower Jelly Lipstick you can buy it online for less than $22. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

Is this the product?  I see it  advertized on my FB page. It's from Winky Lux

winkylux.jpg

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819.  That looks like the lipstick except I don't see the gold flecks and it's a different name.  Looks like there are other copycats.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment