Valued Contributor

Re: Liz Folce - Launches New Beauty Brand: Nakery Beauty

I agree have been pleased with the.Korres Donkey Serum  and the soap that came with serum as a Special, on HSN,was glad that I took it on auto delivery, am on my second shipment.Don't think I will be watching Liz launch but wish her luck with her own skincare line.

I don't want to be tempted when I am happy with what the Donkey's are doing for my skin, she and the reviews  talked me into trying it so 5 stars to the Greek Donkey's.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

To quote Liz, wow, wow, wow!! I will go and give it a look see.  It should be clean beauty, since Liz was always so adamant about leaving out all the Yuckies!!

BTW, ido think her Korres replscement is doing a very nice job, she got me yesterday on their new Meno Reverse Eye and Lip Cream. I caved because it was a great sale price and she said it is good for the eyelids and lip contour. 

@Shelbelle - I haven't watched much of the Korres presentations since there hasn't been a TS in awhile. Any info on future TS? Will check out the new eye/lippie product - please post a review. 

My fav Korres products are the Donkey serum facial soap and the serum cream - glad I have it locked in at TS price

@Chi-town girl  There is a TS on May 8!! It's going to be live from Greece. No hints yet about what it will be...but I would LOVE a white grape aka santorini body set since it's my all time favorite scent that hasn't been around much lately. 

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations to Liz! I had enjoyed her as the rep for Korres and had wondered what she was going to do next. It's nice she'll get to launch on HSN her new line because it always seemed like she had a great relationship with the HSN hosts. I don't need any new beauty...but I will watch her launch and then wait for reviews. 

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

To quote Liz, wow, wow, wow!! I will go and give it a look see.  It should be clean beauty, since Liz was always so adamant about leaving out all the Yuckies!!

BTW, ido think her Korres replscement is doing a very nice job, she got me yesterday on their new Meno Reverse Eye and Lip Cream. I caved because it was a great sale price and she said it is good for the eyelids and lip contour. 

@Shelbelle - I haven't watched much of the Korres presentations since there hasn't been a TS in awhile. Any info on future TS? Will check out the new eye/lippie product - please post a review. 

My fav Korres products are the Donkey serum facial soap and the serum cream - glad I have it locked in at TS price

@Chi-town girl  There is a TS on May 8!! It's going to be live from Greece. No hints yet about what it will be...but I would LOVE a white grape aka santorini body set since it's my all time favorite scent that hasn't been around much lately. 

@FindingMyJoy  - that's GREAT news, thank you! I do see it via online calendar - it's a Mother's Day TS day 💐

I too LOVE the White Grape/Santorini scent 🍇 it's been a long while since the last TS body kit...1 year??? They usually offer a new scent for TS. It makes sense to have it be a "Greek" scent and they will be broadcasting from a scenic romantic venue. Hoping for LOTS of goodies 🙏 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

i wish her well, but new name just doesn't work, for me. she could have come up with something better. I wonder if this is an off shoot of Korres, as the parent co.?

Honored Contributor

I seem to recall Liz repping cosmetics years ago, before Korres.  It was sold on HSN.  I remember I bought the eyeliner from the line.  It was black with gray/silver sparkle.  The line didn't last long.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks chi-town girl. I looked at their website and they do have some unique products that have piqued my curiosity.

Also, Liz’s husband was the president of Korres and he’s helmed several beauty companies so launching her own brand is a natural progression IMO.
Honored Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:
Thanks chi-town girl. I looked at their website and they do have some unique products that have piqued my curiosity.

Also, Liz’s husband was the president of Korres and he’s helmed several beauty companies so launching her own brand is a natural progression IMO.

@Fluke67 - thank you, I didn't know that about her background. I too am interested in some of the products that are posted. Look forward to her shows and the presentation. Added the brand to my HSN favorites so I can get email notifications about the upcoming shows

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Liz premiers tomorrow 4/27, sale prices already up

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Liz premiers tomorrow 4/27, sale prices already up

Thank you! Yes, she's going to be launched on Val's AM Beauty show and 2 full hour shows on Thurs!

D07DB694-8675-45C7-B290-16C262712C50.jpeg