Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@lkat wrote:

As someone with fine hair with oily roots, I've always had to shampoo every day until I started using Living Proof's Perfect Hair Day shampoo and conditioner.  I really like how it keeps my hair clean an extra day.  Not a fan of the price though.

Anyone that likes Living Proof might want to check out the prices on Jet.  I got my last bottles for about $10 less each than I could find them anywhere else. 

@lkat. Thanks for the tip, but when prices are almost 1/2 of what retail stores charge, I get suspicious that I may be receiving a “fake”.

I totally understand your concern @Shanus.  I always worry about that too when ordering from Amazon/Jet/Ebay.  I've only ordered Living Proof products twice so far from Jet, but I can tell you that they've performed exactly the same as the full price products I originally purchased from Sephora.  The packaging and formula has also seemed exactly the same as my Sephora purchase.

I also think that Jet is similar to Amazon where you can return something without any hassle.   

@lkat  Be sure to check the dates on packaging. It may be the real deal, but passed on to other sellers because the merchandise is close to or past the “sell by” date. I got caught up in one of those “great deals”.

Occasional Contributor

Had  no idea Living Proof was at Walmart.  Will check it out as I've been ordering directly from their site.  Thanks for mentioning that.

Occasional Contributor

Just saw your post today - apologies for the delay.  I use the Full shampoo and the 5 in 1 cream.  My hair will have some body for about 3 days - less shampooing so my color also lasts longer as well.  I have a lot of hair but it's all fine.  I even take the products with me to the beauty salon when I get color and color.