Super Contributor

Has anyone used this hair care line and what do you think? I almost ordered the super size of the new shampoo and conditioner on yesterday. I will wait and see the reviews later on. It is new and for thin hair and it sounded really good and was free of the nasty stuff.

Respected Contributor

I've tried a few things from the line & wasn't happy with any of them. I used the Perfect Shampoo & Conditioner, not the Full line.

Super Contributor

I saw some not so good reviews about the products so that made me not order! Sad. I have hopes for the new products Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Living Proof had to be the worst hair care line I ever tried.

Good Luck

Valued Contributor

yes, I've tried living proof shampoo and conditioner. I never saw that it did anything for my hair that was extra special. My advice, save your money. 

Esteemed Contributor

I used that thicken stuff long ago.  Just once.  Never went near it again.

Valued Contributor

I have been using the Living Proof No frizz products for a few years.

While not cheap they do work for the purpose that I need.

I have thick and kind of wavy hair and this helps in keeping it straight.

Super Contributor

Re: Living Proof

[ Edited ]

I am in the process of switching to Living Proof products, as I like the results very much. The first time I used the Timeless shampoo and conditioner, I thought the results were very disappointing, my hair felt dry & frizzy.
What I learned is because there are no silicones in the products, starting out you have to use some extra conditioner. Living Proof recommends that by the fifth use your hair's  rebalanced. That has been my experience.

On their website, there is a ton of nformation and there are sample kits for $18.00, and I would recommend you start there. 

Trusted Contributor

i use the thickening mousse and it's the only brand that works on my hair. 

Respected Contributor

I used this line for years until I figured out it was frying my hair.  The only product I stuck with was the volume boost, which I use sparingly.  It hurt to have to toss my stock.  Ugh.