Valued Contributor

Living Proof No Frizz and Smooth Blow Out

Have to share how much I love Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner and Smooth Blow Out Concentrate. I received a trial size of each product and amazed at the results. I am day 4  and my hair isn't frizzy and still looks smooth without looking limp. My hair still looks and feels clean!  I have long blond hair and highlight and dye monthly. I blow dry, flat iron and curl my hair. Basically, abuse my hair. I am in my mid 50's and my hair is thinning and dry. It added life to my hair and my hair looks smooth and healthy. I ordered the jumbo size from Ulta since they have the pair for $89. The Smooth Blow Out is the same price as the Q but the Q throws in a mask.  

My sister is in her mid 60's and uses Living Proof Timeless. She had severe thinning and hair loss. She has been using it for a year and her hair looks 30 years younger. It gave her hair new life and her confidence back. Timeless formula is harder to find. Ulta is out of stock. Sephora and the Q don't carry Timeless. She orders directly from Living Proof. We are Living Proof believers! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Living Proof No Frizz and Smooth Blow Out

thank you for your recommendations! i always appreciate it when people share what products work for them. may i ask what living proof timeless product your sister uses? is it a shampoo? conditioner? thanks!

Valued Contributor

@freakygirl She uses the shampoo and conditioner. After a few washings, she loved it so much, she added the Timeless Plumping Mousse to her routine. I love my sister to pieces but she is a cheapskate. It says alot about the product for her to pay the prices for the product. It was life changing for her. She was seeing a doctor because of her thinning hair and he said it was hormonal and aging. It doesn't regrow hair but it sure makes her gray hair look healthy and vibrant AND she looks like she has a lot of hair. 

Trusted Contributor

thank you @Starliteshine! i appreciate all the info! have a good weekend 😊

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for those recommendations.  Around age 65 my good hair (thick, very little gray) started turning frizzy.  Now at 71, it's much thinner and I feel like I have a different head on my body.  It's bothering me much more than I ever expected.

I'm trying lots of different things, but so far nothing that wows me.  I'm definitely looking into the products you mentioned.

Valued Contributor

Living Proof has some great products. Actually I like a lot of them. The Timeless Shampoo and Conditioner give my hair a look of much younger hair. Body, movement, and smoothing. Their styling products also give me exceptional results. Im off silicones so appreciate their absence in LP. I can always feel the difference in my hair when I have a skip LP day.