Super Contributor

Re: Living Proof Hair Products

I don't like anything but the PHD styling cream---and only when used sparingly.

Respected Contributor

I've tried a few things that I've rec'd as samples, GWP's, beauty subs. Never liked anything enough to purchase.
Respected Contributor

After using the Perfect Hair Day shampoo and conditioner and the volumizing mousse, my hair seems not as dry, BUT it feels and looks really gunky (and I used the mousse sparingly.) Sooooo gross! And I usually skip a day or two between washes, so I can't even imagine how gunky and gross it will be tomorrow. Back to Ulta it goes. And back to the drawing board I go....

Contributor

I have baby fine hair and tried Living Proof's volume line. I did not like it, dried my hair out! I use John Frieda's Volume hair care line and really love it!!! But I'm always on the look out for more volume!!

Valued Contributor

I am obsessed with LP Prime Style Extender. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I never want to be without it. I have med long hair (that is a pain to wash and style) and with this product I don't have to wash it but every 4 (sometimes can stretch to 5) days . I use Oxy (sp?) Biotin Shampoo, towel dry, use a quarter size glob of this product that I rub my hands together and apply to the roots, add some LP 5in1 Styling Cream then dry and style my hair. I recently added L'Oreal Blow Dry It Quick Dry Primer Spray after seeing it demo'd on the Today Show. Wow...it cut a good 5 min. off my drying time. I do have to order Style Extender on line at Sephora or Amazon because most places that carry LP don't always have it. I have never used the hairspray and listening to you ladies, now I am going to run out to Ulta today and give it a try. I don't use much so I hope it will last. I currently use Elnett. I agree with many of you that the LP products do have a distinctive smell. It does not bother me, I kind of like it...smells fresh to me... but I can see how it would turn some people off.

Super Contributor

I use Living Proof line, and have for years...I adore the PHD products for my thick, frizzy, dry hair. I use the shampoo and conditioner as well as restore mask, and restore instant repair. I heat style and shampoo every 2-3 days. I also use smooth serum on days I flat iron. Love that stuff too! The trick with Living Proof is that the products are super concentrated, and a little goes a very long way. I wouldn't be without these products for one hot minute...and believe me, I have tried them all!

Contributor

I love Living Proof products. What I think is great is that they have great customer service to help you, free shipping and I have called several times as products did not work for me and they let you keep the products and refund your cc!