Honored Contributor

Re: Live from Greece - KORRES May 8th Mother’s Day / HSN TS Event

@CorrTor wrote:

I caved 17 minutes after midnight! I got the velvet rose on auto ship. 

The Korres liquid handsoap duo is also on sale for $16.95. I might cave on this later in the day. 

Did anyone else order anything?

@CorrTor  - a nice event price $17

Korres 2-pack Olive Oil & Blossom Liquid Hand Soap

669-198
Korres 2-pack Olive Oil & Blossom Liquid Hand Soap

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The new Pore Less moisturizer sold out very early, it was a limited supply. 

Honored Contributor

The new Korres rep, just made a big error, she said Korres is sulfate free, which it is not. HSN legal dept didnt catch it and bleep it out.  . 

Honored Contributor

No scents sold out for the TS and it appears to not have been a successful TS as in the past. My thoughts about it:

• They promoted it as 'exclusive to HSN scents'. I personally was underwhelmed by the scent options and did not purchase the TS
  • The TS pricing was good and the offer of free ship for the entire brand was a positive. I ordered the new Santorini grape facial moisturizer bc of event pricing
  • The new rep Stephanie is competent and seems to be fine on the shows, but there's something about Liz that made Korres a success - her departure has hurt Korres sales.

@CorrTor - I hope you LOVE the Velvet Rose scent, please let me know!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I didnt really see the benefit of sending her to Greece, she just stood in one spot the entire time, we didnt get to see any sites. I believe it about the scents being only on HSN, if you look on the Korres web site there are ton of scents not sold here. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

No scents sold out for the TS and it appears to not have been a successful TS as in the past. My thoughts about it:

• They promoted it as 'exclusive to HSN scents'. I personally was underwhelmed by the scent options and did not purchase the TS
  • The TS pricing was good and the offer of free ship for the entire brand was a positive. I ordered the new Santorini grape facial moisturizer bc of event pricing
  • The new rep Stephanie is competent and seems to be fine on the shows, but there's something about Liz that made Korres a success - her departure has hurt Korres sales.

@CorrTor - I hope you LOVE the Velvet Rose scent, please let me know!

I didn't buy the TS nor anything this visit.  I prefer not to buy the large size of a scent I don't even know if I will like, plus it's not worth it if I don't care about the additonal products (in this case the Crepe Intensive Treatment but previously it was the Elixir).

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I didnt really see the benefit of sending her to Greece, she just stood in one spot the entire time, we didnt get to see any sites. I believe it about the scents being only on HSN, if you look on the Korres web site there are ton of scents not sold here. 

I'm wondering if HSN has a financial incentive to sell their own 'exclusive' Korres scents.

I would have bought the TS had it included some of the established scents that we like - Sea Salt or Blossom or Peach but these are not HSN exclusive scents. It's just odd and I think that's why the TS flopped

Honored Contributor

TS is up to 49.95 today, usually a intro price just a few dollars more than the TS price. Not with this one. They were really pushing the TS yesterday. 

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle @Chi-town girl @Chi-town girl  and others

I caved and ordered because I am a sucker for new scents. 

I thought the choice of scents for the TS was odd. There are so many great scents in the Olive line, including blossom and honeysuckle, two of my favs.

I also think the whole "live from Greece" was a flop. The background looked fake- so much so that some of the hosts kept insisting it wasn't a green screen! 

As for the rep, she seems sweet, but I agree that Liz had an energy that the new rep does not.  Maybe the TS didn't do so well since it was mother's day and a lot of regular viewers were not watching. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle I agree. I expected more from the Live from Greece shows. They had advance knowledge of the shows so they could have done videos prior to the live shots and added them in to give a bit more of the Greece feel to the shows. It was a pretty backdrop maybe I was wrong to expect more.