Valued Contributor

Re: Live from Greece - KORRES May 8th Mother’s Day / HSN TS Event

@sueinsf wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

Thank you for the preview @Chi-town girl 

I don't need anything either but I LOVE the Olive line and over the past year or so they haven't really had much new stock of it. I am interested in the new scent, and I also like the chamomile scent. 

I am most excited about the HAND CREAM that is included. It is rare that Korres offers hand cream so I will probably order the set. I hope they have autoship! 

@CorrTor I'd be interested to hear about the Chamomile scent if you can describe it.  Does it smell like Tea?  Is it a light or strong scent?

@Chi-town girl posted the additional info on the TS.  The hand cream is only a 1oz size.  Nice purse size I suppose.

@sueinsf  I really like the Chamomile scent. To me it doesn't smell like a cup of tea. It's a very calming scent though, not floral, not fruity. If i remember it's similar to the blossom scent. I hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor - are you buying the TS in the Camomile?

I'm intrigued by the Velvet Rose, but I don't want a rose scent. Wish the Santorini Grape scent was offered or the Peach. 

I don't see the TS posted on HSN, maybe they pulled it? Anyone have the item#?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I'm intrigued by the Velvet Rose, but I don't want a rose scent. Wish the Santorini Grape scent was offered or the Peach. 

@Chi-town girl I don't see it posted either. Not sure how you found it to begin with! 

I'm on the fence about ordering. What about you?   I'll watch the presentations and see if I'm convinced to try the new scent. I already have a 1 liter size of the chamomile stocked in my beauty closet, so I don't need that. I didn't like the pear scent and the ginger was just ok for me. 

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl I don't see it posted either. Not sure how you found it to begin with! 

I'm on the fence about ordering. What about you?   I'll watch the presentations and see if I'm convinced to try the new scent. I already have a 1 liter size of the chamomile stocked in my beauty closet, so I don't need that. I didn't like the pear scent and the ginger was just ok for me. 

@CorrTor & all - the TS is posted!

Korres 4-piece Olive & Velvet Rose Collection

797-766

Here is the description of the Velvet Rose scent:

Fragrance Notes

• Top: Citrus
  • Middle: Rose, violet, gardenia
  • Bottom: Woody, amber, caramelized cloves

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Bonus buy with the TS - save $8, pay $10

Exclusive! Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil Nourishing & Anti-Aging Lip Oil

649-317
Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil Nourishing & Anti-Aging Lip Oil

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, TS is ready to purchase $39.95 free shipping. remember 12% rebate from Top Cashback. Enjoy!!! All the different scents have a different item number. Go to the program guide and look at the midnight hour for tomorrows date. 

Valued Contributor

I caved 17 minutes after midnight! I got the velvet rose on auto ship. 

The Korres liquid handsoap duo is also on sale for $16.95. I might cave on this later in the day. 

Did anyone else order anything?

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$36

Korres Pore-Less Moisturizer - Santorini Grape

801-172
Korres Pore-Less Moisturizer - Santorini Grape

@CorrTor - I'm still undecided about the TS, thinking about the Velvet Rose 

I bought the new Santorini Grape facial moisturizer. I like to use something lighter during the Summer. Now event price = $30, free shipping 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is a nice event price = $12, free shipping. A variety of scents

Korres Golden Passionfruit Instant Smoothing Serum-in-Shower Oil

711-957
Korres Golden Passionfruit Instant Smoothing Serum-in-Shower Oil

Honored Contributor

Event price $18 

Korres Greek Goddess Body Perfecter

754-046