Honored Contributor

Re: Live from Greece - KORRES May 8th Mother’s Day / HSN TS Event

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I am certainly going to try.  They have some beautiful products.  I need absolutely NOTHING,  however,  I'm always interested to see if they have anything new... any new scents,  and ....  from Greece!   We were supposed to go to Greece in 2020,  but our trip was cancelled due to COVID.  So in 2022 I'll be there with Korres (in spirit!). 

I'm guessing  you'll be watching too.  ENJOY.  I hope you find something(s) you like.

@nyc1  - I'm sorry your trip to Greece was cancelled and hope you will reschedule.

I've been there once about 10 years ago and it was SPECTACULAR 😍 we decided to make it a 3 week vacation so we could hit the islands. Started in Athens to visit the historical sites and then took a 10 day cruise to a variety of islands with final stop at Santorini island and stayed there for 5 days. Quite a memorable trip - the beauty of the location, the food, and shopping. I hope to go back again. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I am certainly going to try.  They have some beautiful products.  I need absolutely NOTHING,  however,  I'm always interested to see if they have anything new... any new scents,  and ....  from Greece!   We were supposed to go to Greece in 2020,  but our trip was cancelled due to COVID.  So in 2022 I'll be there with Korres (in spirit!). 

I'm guessing  you'll be watching too.  ENJOY.  I hope you find something(s) you like.

@nyc1  - I'm sorry your trip to Greece was cancelled and hope you will reschedule.

I've been there once about 10 years ago and it was SPECTACULAR 😍 we decided to make it a 3 week vacation so we could hit the islands. Started in Athens to visit the historical sites and then took a 10 day cruise to a variety of islands with final stop at Santorini island and stayed there for 5 days. Quite a memorable trip - the beauty of the location, the food, and shopping. I hope to go back again. 

I was there in COLLEGE with my girlfriend MANY MANY decades ago.  This would be a very different trip (!!!)  with my husband ...   starting in Athens and then taking a small ship (150 people) around the islands.   I am going to wait to reschedule as I still am uncertain about COVID and not comfortable travelling to Europe yet.  Glad you had a great trip. 

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday 😎 The TS is posting early!

It's posted, but not activated yet for purchase. Should be activated later today. Here is the photo and some details $39

Korres 4-piece Olive  Collection

86AE3D9B-BBC3-4EC2-BB2D-99CC79C2E01F.jpeg

D56BAF27-5868-425D-81FF-7754A76AA488.jpeg

7C97FF3E-6624-4EBE-9E7F-560CA51AFBD5.jpeg
What You Get

• 13.53 fl. oz. Body Cream
  • 6.76 fl. oz. Body Rescue
  • 1.01 fl. oz. Hand and Nail Rescue
  • 13.53 fl. oz. Shower

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

Thank you for the preview @Chi-town girl 

I don't need anything either but I LOVE the Olive line and over the past year or so they haven't really had much new stock of it. I am interested in the new scent, and I also like the chamomile scent. 

I am most excited about the HAND CREAM that is included. It is rare that Korres offers hand cream so I will probably order the set. I hope they have autoship! 

@CorrTor I'd be interested to hear about the Chamomile scent if you can describe it.  Does it smell like Tea?  Is it a light or strong scent?

@Chi-town girl posted the additional info on the TS.  The hand cream is only a 1oz size.  Nice purse size I suppose.

Trusted Contributor

It’s active now. The new “Velvet Rose” is SO nice. It’s a very contemporary rose (not powdery) and dries down with a slight citrus/effervescence! I think everyone (even people who don’t love “traditional rose”) will love this!
Honored Contributor

More new is posted. And it appears free shipping for all Korres

$38

New! Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil Body Cream 3pc Collection

794-988
Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil Body Cream 3pc Collection

Honored Contributor

I don't think this booster is new. Has anyone tried it? Twofer $53

New! Korres 2-piece Castanea Arcadia Plumping Wrinkle Booster

801-232
Korres 2-piece Castanea Arcadia Plumping Wrinkle Booster

Honored Contributor

$51
New!
Korres 2-pack Olive Early Harvest Vitality Oil

801-578
Korres 2-pack Olive Early Harvest Vitality Oil

Honored Contributor

$46

New! Korres Black Pine 4D Bounce Moisturizer

801-180
Korres Black Pine 4D Bounce Moisturizer

Honored Contributor

$36

Korres Pore-Less Moisturizer - Santorini Grape

801-172
Korres Pore-Less Moisturizer - Santorini Grape