Trusted Contributor

Listening to Courtney and Laura Geller Argue About Blush

[ Edited ]

Yikes.  I met Laura years ago at one of the very first Beauty Bashes.  And I would not disagree with her.  LOL  She did my make up and was great to me. Johnny, too. Love her.

Someone on her staff left a bunch of boxes out in the row.  when she saw the mess, she told the staff off.  LOL.As an outsider I was like ooops!  lol but she was right.  Someone could have either taken a bunch of products or tripped over the mess.  They needed to be more organized. 

I also think Laura is right-- no blush on your nose.  What do you think?  Do you put blush across you nose or on the tip of your nose?

Honored Contributor

Re: Listening to Courtney and Laura Geller Argue About Blush

[ Edited ]

No blush on the nose, unless I'm not paying attention and do it accidentally, but I do tip it with highlighter when I remember to. 

Respected Contributor

No, to blush on the nose. Sometimes bronzer to the top and mid-line of the nose. I don't put anything on the tip of my nose except when wearing Laura's Balance and Brighten. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

They were all having such a fun time~ I really enjoyed listening to them Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

It was funny.  

Honored Contributor

I think it gives the look of sunburnt flush. I do it sometimes, especially during the summertime. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Laura Geller has extraordinary patience and control when it comes to some of the stuff she has to endure on air with QVC hosts. A few months back I wanted to crawl through the TV and wallop a certain host for her insensitive and totally clueless behavior. I actually could not believe Laura didn't say something...but she didn't. And I will forever admire her self-control.    

Respected Contributor

I seldom wear makeup these days.  For much of my life, though, I was very much into it and wore makeup every day.  I did sometimes put blush across (not down) my nose.  Across the higher part of the bridge, where the sun would naturally hit.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I brush a little blush across the midsection of the bridge of my nose and it not only creates the look of having caught a bit of sun but also gives my nose a very slight upturned, youthful look. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch tonight (or hardly ever anymore) but I've always enjoyed Laura's presentations and tutorials more than anyone. She knows her stuff.