Trusted Contributor

For those that want to share which Perricone products have given you the best results. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: List of Best of Perricone.

I was told that Perricone will have a TSV June 27. 

Frequent Contributor

I bought the tinted moisturizer a few months ago and I LOVE it! I use it for my foundation and you can go light or a little heavier. It really makes my face look and feel dewy and firm! I certainly hope they continue to make this product. A little goes a long way also.
Respected Contributor

FirmingMoisturizer.jpeg

duo.JPG

Occasional Contributor

Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum and Face Cream paired with No Foundation Foundation 

or  AG Eye Lid Serum paired with Photo Plasma   

Cold Plasma goes on first when I feel like it Smiley Happy

Those are my summer favorites.  In the winter I may add Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SuzyBailey wrote:
I bought the tinted moisturizer a few months ago and I LOVE it! I use it for my foundation and you can go light or a little heavier. It really makes my face look and feel dewy and firm! I certainly hope they continue to make this product. A little goes a long way also.

I love the tinted moisturizer too. I have fair skin and it gives me just enough color to look like I spent a bit of time in the sun. Goes on smoothly, and you are right.....a little goes a long way!

Trusted Contributor

Are you referring to Perricone's No foundation foundation  OR  his No foundation foundation serum?  I wasn't aware of Perricone having a product that is actually called a tinted moisturizer, except way back in the day. 

I'd love to know if he reformulated a tinted moisturizer, it would be worth a try.  Thanks in advance.

Frequent Contributor

Perricone MD Neuropeptide Facial Cream 2.5 oz. Auto-Delivery

Been using this since 2009 it's one of my "can't live without products".  It does an excellent  job of firming my face.

Honored Contributor

I love the Nutritive face wash ( I have sensitive, finicky skin...this works!)

I cannot live without the Acyl Glutithione for face and eyes, that is a must for me

I use the High Potency  Night repair 4 times a weeSub C cream is another tproduct that really firms (a little bit, but noticable) my jaw line and under chin areaI will never be without the original foundation.  I do not care for the matte finish of the newer foundation, but give me the old stand by!

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

Are you referring to Perricone's No foundation foundation  OR  his No foundation foundation serum?  I wasn't aware of Perricone having a product that is actually called a tinted moisturizer, except way back in the day. 

I'd love to know if he reformulated a tinted moisturizer, it would be worth a try.  Thanks in advance.

It is called Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint and has broad spectrum SPF 30. It is A270767 and costs $66. They had it on auto-delivery and easy pay when I got it. Really does take a small amount to cover my face.