Super Contributor

Lisa was rude to Sanctuary Spa lady...

I caught part of the presentation of the Sanctuary Spa set. I did not see the entire presentation. Lisa was saying how "amazing" the products were and how she's been fortunate to be given gift cards to spas in the past, but she's so busy that she can't go...can't find the time to make the apointments...blah, blah, blah, but with this, you can do it at home! She was going through the products and asked the vendor about the body butter winning awards. When the lady said "yes" and started to tell a little about it, Lisa kept on talking over her saying "fabulous" and then said "uh huh, and hold just a second"...then kept on showing the products and told the woman again "so just hold one minute." If you're going to ask about a product, at least give the woman a chance to answer you! Yes, she did go to her after that and let her tell about the body butter, but I just thought it was so rude to actually ask her a question and then not let her answer!! Sometimes I don't even know why they get vendors to promote the products because many times the hosts just won't give them a chance to talk. Yes, I know they have to "fill in" space so there is no "dead air" time, but if you are not going to let vendors promote their own products, there is no need to have them on!

Okay...rant over! I'm sure some of you will blast me but that's okay!