Respected Contributor
On 3/28/2014 mydora said:

I realize it's an updo and the messy look - I just don't think it is flattering on her - to hard looking - my opinion

I don't remember seeing anyone on TV or elsewhere with that kind of do. I think a very modern, pulled back look with a high ponytail which she has worn before would be much more appropriate with that dress. She looks like her decades are fighting with each other. I really like her in that very modern high ponytail and would love to see that look tonight. Too bad her stylist did not pull the look together for her tonigt. She looks a mess to me.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Super Contributor

Oh my! I must be totally out of the fashion loop. I don't think Lisa's dress complements her great body. And the netting on the bottom of the dress for the hair dryer gal.......

Respected Contributor
On 3/28/2014 brunette8706 said:
On 3/28/2014 mare54 said: I love her hair and her dress. Very 60's. She looks great! Now the gal selling the blow dryer - her skirt is a bit funky. I like it!
Josie Marin is gorgeous!

Josie rarely looks anything other than gorgeous. She knows how to style her hair and clothing so they are perfectly compatible. She and Lisa really clash tonight as far as the looks go. Really highlights the age difference between the two. I think LR should ask JM to style her before these shows.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Trusted Contributor
On 3/28/2014 JBinRWC said:

I realize it's an updo and the messy look - I just don't think it is flattering on her - to hard looking - my opinion

I don't remember seeing anyone on TV or elsewhere with that kind of do. I think a very modern, pulled back look with a high ponytail which she has worn before would be much more appropriate with that dress. She looks like her decades are fighting with each other. I really like her in that very modern high ponytail and would love to see that look tonight. Too bad her stylist did not pull the look together for her tonigt. She looks a mess to me.

Yeah! Love that ponytail look!
Trusted Contributor
On 3/28/2014 JBinRWC said:

I like your style advice! Makes perfect sense. The ponytail is a playful look that would really compliment her dress. I like your thinking!
Trusted Contributor
Looks a little old fashioned and beauty pageant to me
Trusted Contributor
I think Lisa looks so much younger and fresh - to use one of her favorite words - when her hair is down and without extensions - in other words, natural. She adds at least 10 yrs with the updo and/or severe look, and she's much too pretty to be doing that IMO.
Super Contributor

Lisa looks a hot mess. The dress is pretty but too long. THAT HAIR!!!! She looks like Joan Rivers in her older days.

Super Contributor

That dress is almost 3000 dollars, but she does look great tonight.

dress

Occasional Contributor

I think what makes her sexy up-dos look matronly and harsh is she hairsprays them to death. There is no movement to her hair whatsoever. Very aging.