Super Contributor

For those of a certain age :-), remember Correges? That's what it reminds me of. Or am I thinking of Mary Quant?

Either way, I sure like it!

Trusted Contributor

I like her dress too. She did her own makeup again today (she did it yesterday for Super Saturday) and I think she looks great.

Super Contributor
On 7/27/2014 Deb1010again said:

I like her dress too. She did her own makeup again today (she did it yesterday for Super Saturday) and I think she looks great.

If it was before your time, it's reminiscent of the 60's. :-)

I didn't watch the entire show tonight and had to go check out a video yesterday when someone mentioned she'd done her own makeup. Looks professional to me, she's just as good, IMO.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I like it - and I remember. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I don't know either of those designers, but agree that Lisa looked amazing!

Super Contributor
On 7/27/2014 willdob3 said:

Yes, I like it - and I remember. Smiley Happy

Whew! For a moment I thought I was the only one!

Esteemed Contributor

No doubt, lovely dress. Lovely woman, very fit. Though, I thought the whole look was silly at 11PM on a Sunday night selling a foot callus exfoliator. Guess I was the silly one even looking at it. (And the dark lip liner? Is that a tattoo? I know others who have those.)

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor
Lisa's dress was one of her better looks. Since her face & makeup were mentioned I toss in my opinion: She looked weird to me but I can't pinpoint why. Maybe her brows? Maybe recent fillers/ Botox causing 'fake' look in places. I really noticed this when she & Josie were standing side by side. I rarely see realistic & pretty results from injections & procedures.
Honored Contributor

She just wore that dress Saturday night to a SS after party at Dr. Gross' house. She posted a photo on FB.

I hate the dress. I liked bandage dresses when they first came out. Now they are overdone, played out and need to go away.