Valued Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson on GMA Tuesday, March 24

I don't understand the need to talk about it a year after the original interview. Maybe GMA thought they'd get out of her future plans. All I could think is there she is talking about it again and that same weirdo is watching the interview. I wouldn't be talking about where I was going on social media ever. Years ago all the hosts schedules were posted. After the incident at PJD's house they were never posted again. That was 2004. Lisa seemed lost in that interview. Maybe it's because she couldn't discuss her plans. I hope whatever her next move is that she is happy.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/24/2015 colliegirls said:

Nothing of advice or "empowerment" in that short piece. If I was worried about stalkers, I would get off social media immediately.

She is obviously not worried about stalkers at this point considering how much, and what she posts on her public Facebook page. This is why I thought the piece on GMA was so odd because it was promoted as an interview with Lisa about why she left QVC. Surely she did not leave because of any stalkers!

I like Lisa and thought maybe she would give a glimpse into why she actually left and what she will do next but she did not give any hints. I agree with you that there was nothing empowering about the piece.

Frequent Contributor

I am not a Lisa fanatic, but I did watch the interview online, and it was clearly edited. I don't know if she was trying to empower others or just talk about how she empowered herself. She admitted she handles things by hiding. Maybe her being so open about her life now is her way of screaming, "I am not afraid and will not let you own my life". I find that empowering. I'm not saying that is the right thing to do, but if she felt these stalkers had taken her life from her already, maybe she felt she had nothing to lose.