Super Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson on GMA Tuesday, March 24

She's announced it on her FB page now, for those interested.

Super Contributor

I can't believe she is still going on national tv talking about her stalker issue.

Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 imaclotheshog said:

I can't believe she is still going on national tv talking about her stalker issue.

She got a lot of media coverage the last time. I think she has to keep herself relevant until she goes to her next endeavor which is what any good business person would do. Jmho though.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Super Contributor

On 3/23/2015 newziesuzie said:

I can't believe she is <em>still</em> going on national tv talking about her stalker issue.

She got a lot of media coverage the last time. I think she has to keep herself relevant until she goes to her next endeavor which is what any good business person would do. Jmho though.Smiley Happy

That is so sad.

New Contributor

Means to an end. Didn't get the desired result last time . Trump Tower.
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.mellow} I can't believe she is still going on national tv talking about her stalker issue.

I thought EXACTLY THE SAME! Why are these stalker issues STILL being discussed on TV, nonetheless?? It just doesn't make sense to me. These "issues" LR had were years ago and like somebody has already stated, she certainly does not try to hide and lives her life in "fear" like the media made it out to be the last time this was broadcasted on TV. Lisa certainly does post her every move on FB! While I do not think she should be scared of living her life, it does make me question her motive for posting nearly every detail of where she goes on FB. Just doesn't sound too smart to me.

Sadly, I somehow think her interview tomorrow on GMA is merely to keep her name alive. And I notice, the last time LR stalker subject was on TV, it was right before GILI launched. And now this!? Hmmm…..

Funny also, how this is also just in time for Jill Martin to make her debut appearance later this week representing GILI on QVC.

I've always been a good read of things and this happens to be another one of those times in my eyes. This topic seems like a good time to tug on the heart strings of people and draw attention to her.

Super Contributor

On 3/23/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Gosh, I just don't understand the obsession with that woman.

Neither do I!
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/23/2015 StlrFan said:

Good Morning America...Mon-Fri, 7-9 a.m. EST

Thank you, StlrFan...

Honored Contributor

Saw an ad tonight...it said LR would be on GMA to talk about why she left QVC. That's all it said. Guess I am one of the few who won't be watching.
Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 stray770 said: I don't know Lisa and not trying to demoralize her. I worked in women's health all of my career and returned to school after my experience to help women who experienced many different types of abuse including stalkers. She can live her life anyway she pleases, this is the USA....but, I merely pointed out that I would and did not handle my situation in the same way. I would not wish for harm to anyone.
I agree. This is the only social media I participate. My stalker did not know where i lived. He worked in another office in a different state. Tons of emails and phone calls. When he realized i wouldnt answer his call due to caller id, he used other phones. He showed up in my office building which was 17 hrs from where he lived!! He was banned and HR stepped in. He got the message. Hes married with kids too. The guy took my being nice as something more. I asked him to stop, it got worse. I dont do facebook. My address is not published anywhere or on the net. My phone numbers are not listed. Im sure what Lisa went thru is a million times worse than what I did so its hard for me to understand why shes on social media. Yes, she has to keep a fan base for possible future endeavors,but I would be non existent on social media.