Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson is on the front page of USA TODAY!

On 11/3/2014 Northcoast said:

As long as I live, I will never understand the disrespectful statements posted on the Forums regarding the hosts and other posters.

Life is too short to waste a moment on negativity. Live to be happy and respectful to yourself and others. I'm no Pollyanna. I've lived through some very sad times, and know there are more to come...... But, deliberately hurting someone by your words or deeds is beyond my comprehension.

Think about this----consider your words and actions thoughtfully and how they affect others (whether they are strangers, friends, or family.) Once an act of unkindness is out there, it can't be taken back, but the hurt it inflicts upon someone can last a long time.

Sadly, my last thought as I'm writing this is the number of posters who will make fun of me, belittle me, disrespect me and advise me to "get real." If that is how you choose to show your true colors, so be it. As for me.....................well, you know how I feel.

Are you not doing the same thing by calling people disrespectful just because they have an opinion that you do not agree with?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson is on the front page of USA TODAY!

You missed my point. I did not mention one thing about agreeing or disagreeing. An opinion is one thing......disrespect is another.