Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna pic-(Happenstance)(->Her Mkup Line)

@THETOT   283917.gif

Saw what you posted before it went POOFed.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I love makeup and I am always interested in new brands.

But NO.

I used to like her and "knew" her from the show Merge. She hosted. It was about newlyweds combining their things into one apartment or house. She seemed to care and she had a good sense of humor.

When she came here I bought a few of her tops. I have one that I still get compliments on from strangers! 

I've never seen any of the housewife shows and really didn't pay much attention. Then she was all over celebrity news. I started reading more about her and reading posts here about her. 

I do believe that there are no "reality" shows that are truly REAL, but when I see videos outside of the actors' shows of how they treat others, it does influence how I think of them, or whether or not I will support them.

So no, I will not be buying anything from her makeup line. 

Respected Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn   My momma ALWAYS said if you can't say something good, don't say anything at all.   I truly believe I will follow her rule and shhhhhh, no words!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lgfan wrote:

She is not the best advertisement for her makeup.  It is hard to look past the fillers, balloon lips, etc. to see the makeup.  She should have hired her daughters for the job.

Image result for Lisa Rinna pictures Before Plastic Surgery

Before          After

This is a picture of Rinna before she blew up her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~

@lgfan 

WOW!

As much as I'd known about Lisa Rinna's initial Lip Filler/s (in her 20s), & abt her attempts at more attractive modifications subsequently, from that initial procedure, I dont recall seeing a "before lips,"  & "before cosmetic surguries" pic of her.

Looks almost like a *very* different person.

She was quite attractive then, imho.   I wonder why, then, she thought she needed her lips done, & in her 20s!

Have her young daughters had Cosmetic Surgery already?

@lgfan  Thanks for showing these Bef/Aftr pics.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Years ago, when I'd watched "Vanderpump Rules," many of the young gals there had intermittent ("slight" they said)  Cosmetic Procedures (not Cosm Surgery that I'm aware of). 

They said their reason then was, to keep up, little by little, bit by bit, at a time, before "creases get deep(er)," & virtually irreparable, (esp to avoid more serious Cosmetic Surgery).

I see, on my own face now, the "creases," these VRules gals may have been referencing.  Not sure mine would "iron out," without taking a chance (also) like Lisa's lips) on some major Cosmetic Surgery, vs Cosm procedures, at this point.

They sounded good to me, theoretically.  But then, what do i know?  *shrugs*

Now, I gather that "fat" is taken from our butt & placed on our "where abouts" (I assume, incl face)  Not sure, I want my butt, on my face. Even just knowing this!  I think I'd laugh, or at least *snicker,* each time I'd look in the mirror!

I mean, "am I washing my face?"  or  "am I wiping my butt?"

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the first picture is STUNNING....kinda 60's? 70's retro look w/ the hair?

I think the second is scary.  I didn't think she was clearning the toilet, looked more like a vomiting stance to me....

I would never buy anything with her name on it.

Don't need to give her 'a break'....she opened her big mouth and sealed her own fate...and I agree...has nothing to do w/ those lips.

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn 

I'm going to have to plead the 5th or what momma and kindergarten taught me...If you don't have anything good to say, say nothing.

Honored Contributor

Does not make me want to (nor will I) purchase her make up line....

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Gosh give the girl a break. Read her story about her lips. She doesn't like them even more than all the mean comments here. She tried to have her lip work reversed but it didn't work out for her. I tend to not judge a book by its cover. Woman Frustrated

I think she's pretty and I love her hair.  People are crass and mean.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't spend a dime on any of her products! It has nothing to do with her looks, but everything to do with her nasty personality.....