Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna goes platinum blonde

Can't stand her, no matter what color her hair is. 1ea1661b376762e0c06e091806e0e7ee72366860-1.gif

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

@San Antonio Gal I'm not a fan of that color on her in the first photo. What do you think?

@Estellee  - I prefer her as a brunette.  Can you imagine the upkeep of someone with naturally dark hair going platinum blonde?  Too much work to keep up with the roots!

Do you really think she is still a natural brunette?  She will be 61 years old in a few days.  Her natural hair color now is platinum gray/white.

The upkeep to maintain the brunette color must be insane.  She would have to be coloring about every two weeks,plus she usually gets highlights.

I can 100% see that her root color is gray/ white.  The rest of her hair is more yellow...where she had the brunette color removed.  She needs a better toner to remove the brass from the previously colored hair.

Honored Contributor

Oh dear gawd!!! just horrible--not a fan of hers anyway--but she needs to look in the mirror, with her glasses on !!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

First pic looks like she has gray hair. It does age her. IMO her fillers age her.

The second pic she looks like her husband with the black frame glasses?

Trusted Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie   What does her age have to do with it?  I'm 68 and still have all of my natural brown hair.  I have maybe 3 or 4 gray hairs on my head.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is NOTHING attractive about Lisa Rinna (hideous fish lips) on the outside or the inside.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Carmie   What does her age have to do with it?  I'm 68 and still have all of my natural brown hair.  I have maybe 3 or 4 gray hairs on my head.  

That's unusual, @Citrine1.  You are lucky except I like the glints of silver hair that I have.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Some people are gray before they are 20 and some people never go gray.

But, It is a fact that the majority of people do get gray hair.  By age 60 almost everyone has gray hair.

Age is a BIG factor for gray hair for most people.  There are always exceptions.  

I am 70 and still read perfectly without bifocals. My three children who are mid 40's and 50 need bifocals to read.

I am an exception.  It sounds like you are too.  I had an Aunt who had naturally dark hair well into her 80's.  It does happen, but not for most people.  

All of my younger siblings have white hair.  My hair is salt and pepper.  I still have plenty of dark strands.

BTW, I have been a licensed hairdresser since 1972, so I have seen and colored a lot of hair.

Lisa Rinna has colored her hair for years.  She has been a dark brunette, a medium brunette with blonde highlights, a redhead, and a dark blonde.

I 100% can tell her hair is white by her roots that are showing and that is not unusual for someone her age or even younger.

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

That's unusual, @Citrine1.  You are lucky except I like the glints of silver hair that I have.

In my 70s and don't have one grey hair.  Lucky me.