Honored Contributor

I wore this lipgloss all day yesterday (reapplied 4 times).  We were in the city for 10 hours...and I'm too old for that! It held up well (unlike my knee and I did).  I didn't realize it would be a lip STAIN but it was.  It claims to have a lot of good-for-you ingredients but my lips were drier yesterday than usual.  Might have been the 27% humidity.  We are normally a lot more humid here.  Was a gorgeous sunshiney day.  I wondered if I had bought a liquid lipstick vs a lipgloss but I just checked and it's lipgloss so it must have been the super dry air.  I bought two of these at the same time.  I may go look for another color.  Shipping is free.

A gloss and lip care hybrid with key lip care ingredients including wild mango kernel butter, acai berry oil, sunflower seed oil and vitamin e oil.

Had on a warm neutral top (dark tan/black).  Wore a single shadow from Mel Thompson's Tiny Marvel palette, Tree Hopper, on the lid and used Spyder as a powdered liner at bottom lashes.  Iconic London blush/highlighter in Rose Glow.  Everything was on the neutral/natural side so I let my lips pop Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

The lip gloss is a pretty color. I don't understand what you mean by Spyder liner? I heard of cosmetics called "spider bite" but they sell mostly lipstick and gloss. I couldn't find what type of liner you're referring to. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

I wore a single shadow from Mel Thompson's Tiny Marvel palette, Tree Hopper, on the lid and used Spyder as a powdered liner at bottom lashes.

The lovely and gracious Mel Thompson's e/s palette was called Tiny Marvels.  Top, 2nd from the left and bottom right corner.  I still miss her Smiley Sad  She was my og makeup inspiration.  I have had her palette for a year or longer but never used it till yesterday.  I bought it in her memory.  The formula is incredible!

TINY MARVELS REVEAL!!! Sydney Grace X Me!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful color.  Gee, that model has such flawless, gorgeous skin and lips!

Esteemed Contributor

My above post is referring to the first picture of the pink lips

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 

Yep, post processing of photos can do that Smiley Wink  

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Citrine1 

Yep, post processing of photos can do that Smiley Wink  

Hahaha.  I was staring at her skin, looking for pores or tiny hairs and thinking "gee, I wish my face looked like this!"    It would be nice if people were shown as is but, alas, that will never happen.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 

It would be nice if people were shown as is but, alas, that will never happen.

Well it is happening more and more.  To Photoshop or not Photoshop is a hot topic.  Be it tv, magazine or the www, it's a polarizing debate.  Personally, I much prefer to see models looking perfect Smiley Wink  I know the photo has been enhanced.  I can see thru that and know if I like/want the product.  I wouldn't be impressed with (most) untouched photos.  Those will always be more scrutinized than if you saw the same person IN person.  I hope that makes sense.  It doesn't quite make sense to me and I wrote it LOL  I think I need to step away from the computer Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

I understand what you're saying @monicakm  and, yes, it makes sense!