Esteemed Contributor

Liquids in a airless pump bottle

Has anyone ever put liquids like toner or micellar water in a airless pump bottle. If so does it spritz out or come out like a cream.
Honored Contributor

Re: Liquids in a airless pump bottle

[ Edited ]

If you want it to spritz then you need a spray-type bottle. Airless-pump bottles will deliver liquids in a dribble or stream, no spritzing b/c the nozzle opening is too large for that.

Airless pump bottles are really made for preventing products from coming in contact with air such as serums which contain ingredients which will oxidize from being exposed to air. They are not necessary for things like toners or liquid cleansers. Just use a regular pump bottle for those.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

If you want it to spritz then you need a spray-type bottle. Airless-pump bottles will deliver liquids in a dribble or stream, no spritzing b/c the nozzle opening is too large for that.

Airless pump bottles are really made for preventing products from coming in contact with air such as serums which contain ingredients which will oxidize from being exposed to air. They are not necessary for things like toners or liquid cleansers. Just use a regular pump bottle for those.

I have them in a spray spritz bottle now. I saw someone say they bought some off Amazon and they have their rose water and other liquids in them and I seen a video of some that spritz when putting liquid in them. I just don't know if there are different kinds. I am going to be getting some for my creams and I noticed they had a big 3.4 oz one. They are really nice.  I am going to be getting a couple small 15 ml with a couple other sizes can put some toner in it and see how it works before buying the big one. I also emailed the company and asked but haven't heard back yet. I have a fun project I am going to do to make them super pretty. Kind of like when you do a glitter tumbler.

Esteemed Contributor

These are the ones A3E896BE-5CA1-450B-A8EE-F5415D4D0EC6.pngI seen that spray. 

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday Is there a particular reason you want to put toner and micellar water in an airless bottle instead of regular spritz bottle?  Or are you saying that you just want to use the airless.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

@ccassaday Is there a particular reason you want to put toner and micellar water in an airless bottle instead of regular spritz bottle?  Or are you saying that you just want to use the airless.

No reason. The airless  just look nicer. I also have a craft project I want to do with them to be jewel them.  Kind of hard to do with the spray bottles I am using. The spray bottles work fine. The project I want to do looks kind of fun. 

Respected Contributor

thanks @ccassaday for the info.  Project sounds nice.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.