Regular Contributor

I would so appreciate recommendations for a brown liquid eyeliner. Just seems less harsh and easier to apply. 
thanks!

Valued Contributor

I love Zuzu Luxe liquid liner (stays all day and is waterproof).  The color Taureg is a nice brown tone.

Honored Contributor

For my daughter's Christmas stocking I got her a Tarte liquid eyeliner and she loves it. She's even given up her MAC eyeliner which she admitted she thought she would never do.  She's wears it every day and says it stays on great and is easy to use. 

She's very active too so gives it a workout - roller skating, paddleboarding, hiking - stays on through it all..

Respected Contributor

At 76 I have never worn eyeliner; however, I started to use the Stila brow pen to line the upper lash line to make the mascara look thicker.  It worked: you don't see a line at all, just the darkness at the root area.

Maybe I will try the lower lid if I have time and my hand stays steady !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

At 76 I have never worn eyeliner; however, I started to use the Stila brow pen to line the upper lash line to make the mascara look thicker.  It worked: you don't see a line at all, just the darkness at the root area.

Maybe I will try the lower lid if I have time and my hand stays steady !

@jlkz   Please find out if the brow product is cleared for use so close to your eyes on the lid. Most liquid liners are ophthalmologist tested.

Respected Contributor

@jobiz My favorite is the Physician's Formula Eye Booster Ultra Fine Dark Brown Liquid Eyeliner.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My favorite liquid eyeliner is Artliner by Lancome. 

Trusted Contributor

Hello Everyone! I agree with the elf primer putty. It works well, although I haven't used much primer during the pandemic. 
I often go to Marshalls and TJ Maxx to look for bargains. I have found higher end makeup like Bare Minerals and Laura Gelllar for drugstore prices. It's hit or miss, but worth taking a look if you're near one of those stores.

Respected Contributor

@jobiz I recommend Sephora Brand liquid eyeliner