Respected Contributor

@bunjetto, rather  than giving you another brand and have your head spinning, let me make a suggestion as to what to look for. You don't want anything that says long wearing or matte. Look for foundations that mention moisturizing, hydrating, glowing, etc. On mature skin matte foundations will look very flat unless you have extremely oily skin. My suggestion would be to go to Sephora since they carry such a wide array of brands. They won't push a certain brand on you either since they don't work on commission. OK I hear you saying that you want your head to spin. OK here goes. I like Makeup Forever HD Stick Foundation, Guerlain Lingerie de Peau, Kristofer Buckle Trupilicity, IT CC isn't bad if you can find the right shade. I have not tried this one but it gets good reviews - Kevin Aucoin Etheralist Foundation. Guerlain used to make one called Parure Gold which is no longer sold in this country. If you can find it on one of those beauty sites, it is awesome. Wander Beauty sold on the Q has a stick foundation which is also very nice. 

Valued Contributor

Tricolor1.... tons of info thank you so much.  Crackin me up over here.  You must have known to spin my head lol.  Love your posts!

No thought is worth thinking.....