Frequent Contributor

Has anyone used the Liquid Keration products featured on Evine? If so, how did they work and what were your results? Thanks 

Honored Contributor

I like and use Liquid Keratin Filling Leave in Conditioner. Not every day. When my hair looks a little dull or unruly, I just spritz one spray in my hands and pass them over my (dry) hair and then brush. The keratin really does help strengthen and fortify your hair if you need that. Gives great shine without weight or oiliness, unlike with a silicone shine product.

Unfortunately, when looking at the product again, I see it has Methylisothiazolinone in it. So if you are sensitive to that preservative, maybe give it a pass. If not, it's good stuff. I do try to keep it off my skin and scalp as much as possible.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Frequent Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

I like and use Liquid Keratin Filling Leave in Conditioner. Not every day. When my hair looks a little dull or unruly, I just spritz one spray in my hands and pass them over my (dry) hair and then brush. The keratin really does help strengthen and fortify your hair if you need that. Gives great shine without weight or oiliness, unlike with a silicone shine product.

Unfortunately, when looking at the product again, I see it has Methylisothiazolinone in it. So if you are sensitive to that preservative, maybe give it a pass. If not, it's good stuff. I do try to keep it off my skin and scalp as much as possible.

I purchased the Perfect Blow out spray. Hope I like it. TY