Honored Contributor

Another option is Benefit’s Benetint. It’s a liquid stain for lips/cheeks. I’ve used it as a base stain. Put gloss or lipstick on top. As lipstick wears off during the day, there’s always a bit of the stain left on lips. They’ve added a few alternatives to the original reddish rose.

Honored Contributor

Another fan of Urban Decay lipsticks!!!!! They offer a ton of colors too....My favorite brand right of lippies!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Jordana is good quality, inexpensive, and cruelty free   Win, Win, Win

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

You wouldn't believe it if you looked at the price but the wet n wild Megalast lipsticks are really good! I have several colors and they do stay on for a very long time. Many shades to choose from, too. Many ladies must like them too because there are many good reviews for them. I paid anywhere from $2 to $3 for them. 

@SilleeMee  - their Balm stains (which were discontinued) were the best staying power lip colors I've ever used!! I do have a very small stash but wished I would have known they were being discontinued.

Searching for a replacement- ran across Jordana's moisturizing Balm stain in 10 fresh fig. Not quite as good as WnW but worth a try - also a bargain. I purchased through Walgreens dot com.