Super Contributor

On the subject of lipstick ... just a few days ago, I got some from Avon which I would totally recommend. It gives a fab sheer color:

It's Shine Attract Lipstick. Regularly $7.00 and on sale for 4 for $10. There are very few cosmetic brands I can wear - Avon is one of them.

Super Contributor
On 6/23/2014 FUTURE said: Can you tell us which shades you got, and maybe describe them or if the descriptions or pics online are/aren't accurate?

When I get into a product I really get into it, lol. I've learned that PK means a pink shade, CR coral, BE beige, RD red, OR orange. Then I found out that 01 is lighter than 05 etc... I also would go to ebay for Missha Lipstick and bring up the pictures on more than one site to judge the color better. Some sites even show the color on a models lips which I love. PK01 is a light color almost a soft pink with a touch of coral. When I opened PK06 today I thought that it was a brighter pink but when I applied it it was a light rosey pink color and not overly bright. They are way more forgiving than some of our products. I ordered a coral from EL and it was dark orange. One from Mac was a dark rose color. I can save that one but I'm not sure about the EL, luckily I got it cheap, guess no one else liked it either. I got a HolikaHolika gloss lipstick and almost freaked out because it was so bright. It also went on soft pink.

Honored Contributor
On 6/23/2014 Katluvr58 said:
On 6/23/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Oh boy...another weakness of mine. Which one did you get?

I got the Melting Moisture Lip Rouge in PK01, Luminous Lip Rouge in PK106, Luminous in PK110 and 114. Air Fit Matt in MPK02, A'Pieu (different brand)in Cocoa Pink and Salmon Pink. Signature Glam Art in SPK108 and Lip Gloss in SCR05. I basically stuck to different pink tones and coral. The first two I have and I am waiting for the others.

Thanks. I'm going to check them out.

Super Contributor

I got the Melting Moisture Lip Rouge in PK01, Luminous Lip Rouge in PK106, Luminous in PK110 and 114. Air Fit Matt in MPK02, A'Pieu (different brand)in Cocoa Pink and Salmon Pink. Signature Glam Art in SPK108 and Lip Gloss in SCR05. I basically stuck to different pink tones and coral. The first two I have and I am waiting for the others.

Thanks. I'm going to check them out.

Great!!! Let me know if you get any.

Esteemed Contributor

Are you sure you got enough?{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Just kiddin' ya'{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I'm a lipstick junkie too.

Thanks for the info. I will have to check them out.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor
Thanks, Kat!! I'll def check them out!!!
Super Contributor
On 6/23/2014 betteb said:

Are you sure you got enough?{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Just kiddin' ya'{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I'm a lipstick junkie too.

That's the funny part I am not a lipstick junkie. I went through my lipstick's and found ones from EL and Clinique that were really old so I pitched them. I was on ebay and I did an auction for the Missha lipstick, I won the bid and the rest is history. I actually checked there for cheap BB or MAC. There is no cheap BB or MAC.

Super Contributor
On 6/23/2014 FUTURE said: Thanks, Kat!! I'll def check them out!!!

You are welcome Future!!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/24/2014 Katluvr58 said:
On 6/23/2014 betteb said:

That's the funny part I am not a lipstick junkie. I went through my lipstick's and found ones from EL and Clinique that were really old so I pitched them. I was on ebay and I did an auction for the Missha lipstick, I won the bid and the rest is history. I actually checked there for cheap BB or MAC. There is no cheap BB or MAC.

I need to go through mine and get rid of the old stuff{#emotions_dlg.blush}

I like BB and Mac too and you're right, it's not cheap. I will be checking out Missha's{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor
On 6/23/2014 Kind1too said:

Oh Great! I just got my Missha Perfect cover today! So far I'm loving it. I order the 21. It feels so nice on my skin and I put it on hours ago. It covers my red blotches very nice. Wish it covered my few age spots as well. Of coarse then I probably wouldn't like it, because it wouldn't look as natural. I guess I need to spot treat those spots. This even passes the outside light test. I just look like I have nice (not perfect) skin.

Rivecowe on ebay has a BB Cream that goes on white, may color change a tiny bit but sure helps when tapped onto dark spots. I covered vitiligo spots with it and it worked. The other thing that worked was putting eye spackle or eye primer on the spot first, tap some setting powder on it, add concealer if need be. Glad you are loving the Missha!!!!!

The BB not the CC?