Super Contributor

I just got my second tube of Missha lipstick and I am in love. They are creamy, make your lips feel good, have nice colors and are reasonable. Just thought I'd pass the word.

Super Contributor

I'm still eyeing them. I'm glad you're happy with them.

Honored Contributor

Oh boy...another weakness of mine. Which one did you get?

Super Contributor

Thanks for the tip!

Honored Contributor

Where did you purchase??

kindness is strength
Super Contributor
On 6/23/2014 KatCat1 said:

Where did you purchase??

The two I just got were from ebay and Korea. I did order two from the Missha site last weekend. I also ordered a couple from roseroseshopdotcom because they had a sale, also from Korea.

Respected Contributor
Can you tell us which shades you got, and maybe describe them or if the descriptions or pics online are/aren't accurate?
Super Contributor

Oh Great! I just got my Missha Perfect cover today! So far I'm loving it. I order the 21. It feels so nice on my skin and I put it on hours ago. It covers my red blotches very nice. Wish it covered my few age spots as well. Of coarse then I probably wouldn't like it, because it wouldn't look as natural. I guess I need to spot treat those spots. This even passes the outside light test. I just look like I have nice (not perfect) skin.

Super Contributor
On 6/23/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Oh boy...another weakness of mine. Which one did you get?

I got the Melting Moisture Lip Rouge in PK01, Luminous Lip Rouge in PK106, Luminous in PK110 and 114. Air Fit Matt in MPK02, A'Pieu (different brand)in Cocoa Pink and Salmon Pink. Signature Glam Art in SPK108 and Lip Gloss in SCR05. I basically stuck to different pink tones and coral. The first two I have and I am waiting for the others.

Super Contributor
On 6/23/2014 Kind1too said:

Oh Great! I just got my Missha Perfect cover today! So far I'm loving it. I order the 21. It feels so nice on my skin and I put it on hours ago. It covers my red blotches very nice. Wish it covered my few age spots as well. Of coarse then I probably wouldn't like it, because it wouldn't look as natural. I guess I need to spot treat those spots. This even passes the outside light test. I just look like I have nice (not perfect) skin.

Rivecowe on ebay has a BB Cream that goes on white, may color change a tiny bit but sure helps when tapped onto dark spots. I covered vitiligo spots with it and it worked. The other thing that worked was putting eye spackle or eye primer on the spot first, tap some setting powder on it, add concealer if need be. Glad you are loving the Missha!!!!!