Trusted Contributor

I was contemplating Doll10 too when it was recently on sale, until i saw the colors. Every color looked the same. I don't know but my skin tone does not go well with neutrals, I never look good in them. I need a pop/hint of color to my lips. Macys usually has some good sets during holidays & well priced too

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Jacie   The one with 4 is actually the one I preferred,  looking at the colors featured.  I hope you enjoy them and that you can use them all.  Remember,  if there is a color you like but it's too dark or deep,  you can always dot it on your lips and spread out with a lip balm to make more sheer.  Have fun.

@nyc1 and @Jacie - this 4 piece set has caught my eye too.  Like it better than the 5 piece set.

Trusted Contributor

I watched the show where they demonstrated those Laura Geller jelly balms.  The lipsticks themselves in the tube and on the lips looked very different from those color swatches and I did see a difference.  I think I will give them a try, especially with colder weather coming I need something very moisturizing for my lips.