Honored Contributor

Did I misinterpret what I saw or was this woman selling the equivalent of the Mood Matcher Lipstick for $25. last night? And people were snatching them up like they were precious jewels?   I bought 4 of those things for $12. on Rue  Lala a couple years ago.   Wear them at home.   Unbelievable. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  The green lipsticks? That's what she was selling. Seems like the new thing since Givency is selling the black lipsticks that adjust to everyone's coloring.  What goes around, comes around again, right?

Honored Contributor

It also reminded me of the mood lipsticks.  Then that got me thinking of mood rings.  I remember having one growing up.  😀

Honored Contributor

whatever you want to call it , it is a really nice color, I'm on my second tube.👄👄

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

The first I remember of Doris Dalton,  maybe 15+ years ago, she was peddling Mood Matcher Lipstick.   The sure aren't worth $25.  Every once in awhile,  they'll have them at the drugstores. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I posted this on another thread but I love the Frog Prince products. They are a beautiful pink on me and the gloss leaves a stain, even though it looks like emerald green glitter in the tube 😎. I paid full price when they came out and haven't regretted it. I used to waste money looking for the perfect drugstore lip color because there were so many shades and they seemed so cheap to try out.

Honored Contributor

I liked it on Sandra and the darker model. Did not like the color on the pale redhead. I find the product a little pricey for what seems to me to be a novelty item but I like a variety of lipsticks and I don't wear just one color

Honored Contributor

Tried them a few times........they all turn a lurid orange on me.   Not good.

♥Surface of the Sun♥