Esteemed Contributor

Lipstick Queen lipsticks at Winners in Canada

[ Edited ]

For the last few months I've seen Lipstick Queen lipsticks and lip glosses at Winners in Canada. Winners is part of the TJX corporation which owns TJ Maxx and Marshalls in the U.S. and also Marshalls in Canada. 

Yesterday I saw some new Lipstick Queen inventory and quite a bit of it including Lipstick Chess matte lipsticks in various colors, Saints and Sinners lipsticks, and the red Eden lipsticks. at Winners. I bought myself a Lipstick Chess lipstick in the Bishop (Determined) shade which is a nice mauve color. The lipstick is a demi-matte in my opinion. It's not a dry matte finish at all and isn't scented. I like it very much and it was only $7.99 CDN at Winners. I also bought my daughter the red Eden lipstick which has a slight floral scent for the same price. The description on the Lipstick Queen's website says it's a glossy red lipstick. 

I also smelled the Sinners red lipstick and it smelled expired/rancid so I would be careful and make sure you can smell these products before buying it or return it if you think it's gone bad.

I've also seen quite a bit of color cosmetics by Nars including the various Man Ray eyeshadow and blush limited edition palettes. I've seen quite a bit of Shiseido makeup including concealers and lipsticks too. I'm also seeing older limited edition Smashbox palettes as well.

I would check TJ Maxx and Marshalls too if you are in the U.S. for them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lipstick Queen lipsticks at Winners in Canada

[ Edited ]

So this is what the Lipstick Queen Eden lipstick looks like: It's also sold on QVC item A290275

Lipstick Queen Eden Lipstick - A290275

This is what the Lipstick Queen Chess Bishop (Determined) lipstick looks like: It's also sold on QVC item A359764

Lipstick Queen Chess Lipstick - A359764

Valued Contributor

Great find! LQ is nice. I will be on the lookout on my next TJM run.
Honored Contributor

For $7.99 is was worth the purchase.  I purchased when the queen was on QVC for the first time a few years back and I was not impressed.  I never purchased it again.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I just got Lipstick Queen Saint Hot Rose at TJ Maxx for $7.99. I like it but it needs reapplying pretty often but it is creamy and not dry.